GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Ole chant really screwed us ! They hit a post, scored a goal and dominated the play from that point on.

I'm only half joking.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Wrong. Fans chant Go Habs Go when the team needs a goal, usually tied or down by one. They NEVER chant ole when we're down or tied. Never.

they very rarely chant Go Habs Go when we're losing, especially nowadays.

My point still stands, people blaming the ****ing crowd who PAID to be there and have a good time make me sick, these people make our fanbase look about as terrible as the Bruins and Leafs fanbase.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Of course they chant ole when it's tied. Used to do it every time a few years ago. Now the crowd is pretty much dead.

Ole is a "feel good" chant. Kill a huge PK, get 2-3 good opportunities, tie the game, etc.

Sorry, no. Ole is and always has had a single use: "Haha, we're winning!".

Raider917

Feb 4, 2004
Nova Scotia
Of course they chant ole when it's tied. Used to do it every time a few years ago. Now the crowd is pretty much dead.

Ole is a "feel good" chant. Kill a huge PK, get 2-3 good opportunities, tie the game, etc.

the first thing i think about when i hear it is soccer and soccer makes me think of soft europeans who dive a lot.

im not a fan of the chant.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Beaulieu has had a monster game. What a pass to Weise. Damn Beaulieu... why you don't always play like that !

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
Sorry, no. Ole is and always has had a single use: "Haha, we're winning!".

Let's agree to disagree then. Except if you're the autority on chants at the Bell Centre.

You said they never chant ole when they're tied, you're obviously wrong.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Let's agree to disagree then. Except if you're the autority on chants at the Bell Centre.

You said they never chant ole when they're tied, you're obviously wrong.

Prove me wrong. Find a clip. Point out when it happens tonight or anytime this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad