GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
no
it's
not

it's to encourage YOUR TEAM

And the morons sing it how often when we are down 3-1 and need encouragement? You break it out when you are only in control, you ARE rubbing it in.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
****in Pageau. Like clockwork. Weak rebound from Toker too. And somehow with 33-13 shot edge, it's only 3-1 and I can't watch a 3rd period if we aren't up 3. I don't trust us yet :laugh: Especially without Price back there.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I call BS on this. "Go Habs Go" is support. "Ole" is 100% when the Habs are winning and fans are smug.

Montreal crowd don't chant, or cheer, or make any noise when we're losing, it has nothing to do with that particular chant

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
And the morons sing it how often when we are down 3-1 and need encouragement? You break it out when you are only in control, you ARE rubbing it in.

:laugh:

Sure, **** these morons trying to chant and create an atmosphere. They should just sit on their hands and maybe, maybe golf clap after every whistles.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl

so the crowd should stop supporting the team when they're winning JUST IN CASE we might wake the other team up?

please never buy a habs or impact ticket ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad