Confirmed with Link: [EDM/VAN] Oilers acquire Vasily Podkolzin for OTT 4th '25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Is it possible that this move has nothing to do with Holloway? Is Podz waiver exempt and Bako material?

It's between 0% and 0.5% it has nothing to do with Holloway. The two of them are gunning for the same spot.

Janmark-Henrique-Brown
Pod-Ryan-Perry

He should do well working with Perry, and I can see him stealing Janmark's spot with Rico and Brown pretty quickly. Though the lack of size in the bottom 6 (no one over 210) is a bit concerning.

It wouldn't be easy as it'd likely involve Janmark shifting to centre, but I'd love it this opened the door to bringing back Kostin.

Podkolzin-Henrique-Brown
Kostin-Janmark-Perry.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Weird trade for Vancouver now that I look at it from their side.
You have a dirt cheap young forward signed 2 years with a bit of upside and trade him for a weak return while sort of helping out your rival out of a bind by giving them an option to let Holloway walk with a bit of a buffer and clear some cap space as a result. Maybe they didn't think he'd make the roster and were worried about losing him to waivers but still a weird trade.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Weird trade for Vancouver now that I look at it from their side.
You have a dirt cheap young forward signed 2 years with a bit of upside for a weak return and sort of help your rival out of a bind by giving them an option to let Holloway walk with a bit of a buffer and clear some cap space as a result. Maybe they didn't think he'd make the roster and were worried about losing him to waivers but still a weird trade.

Yeah, I don’t really understand the trade from Vancouver’s POV unless they were absolutely certain he was getting waived (in the coach’s doghouse) and wanted a pick over nothing

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Vancouver fans are not happy.

And this shows that Stan isn't sleeping and other GMs are willing to deal with Stan
The idea that GMs hate Bowman is silly. I'm assuming people say this because of the scandal. I'd guess every GM is on Bowman's side. They know all the details. They know his superiors told him not to pursue the matter. They know that Beach and Kennedy are on his side. They know the work he's done and how much he's apologized and owned up to it. It's the people that know the least about the situation that hate him the most.

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
Downgrade for sure, but I guess we keep Broberg?

Let’s hope it’s Cody ceci traded and not Kulak

They still have an issue at RHD if they make that move. Kulak makes more sense to trade to open a spot for Broberg. Ceci would save 500M more, but then Broberg is playing his off hand, that is a big issue fromw hat we saw last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad