ECF : New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers | Panthers lead 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

AlaBlueShirt

Mar 14, 2018
Best of 3. Over in 2 if our "stars" continue the way they have.

I remember my old coach yelling at me during practice for doing a play like Mika did in OT last night. You just don't do that, ever.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Ok, but what about the take down of Mika just seconds earlier?

LMAO prison rules until OT...
We can do whatabouts? all day long. NY gets away with plenty, I realize your Ranger love prevents you from even seeing it, much less acknowledging it.
It just comes across as nothing but a bunch of whiny excuses after a while.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I love that people hate Florida. Team was a joke due to horrific former ownership, now we’re a top team and have haters because of that. Our owners are the best.

View attachment 877015
I haven’t looked it up to see if you’re correct, but Mo isn’t telling the guys to score 6 goals here. This was last year.
They are jealous…..

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Such a humbling experience here as a Bruins fan. I don't really hate the Panthers, there's just the whole "I wish it was me" thing going on there. Then again if my team is gonna get bounced it probably doesn't sting as bad if they get bounced by the team that goes on to win the whole thing.

Something just feels right about this Florida team. There's plenty of skill front to back, plenty of guys that play rough, and there's also a weird aura about them that I just can't put my finger on.

The way they limit scoring chances, and just attack with wave after wave all night is impressive as hell. There's not much that is super flashy about them, they just go about their business.
Paul Maurice as much as he confines some of our raw offensive talent Bill Zito knew who the guy was that would makes us compete in the playoffs.

Both goalies have played great.

To me, when Florida has put out their 3rd and 4th lines they aren't capitalizing offensively. Rangers have. Rangers bottom 6 players have scored twice in OT.
Definitely concerning great point…..

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
So u mean wheeler. Yes. I see that. I don't see rempe doing it as the poster states is the culprit.

Edit: just shows how much Rempe is in everyone's head. Guy who makes the post can't get the player right, and even when I question it you still assume it's Rempe.
damn you are right. I could have sworn I saw a 73 there. It absolutely was Wheeler with the slash.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
damn you are right. I could have sworn I saw a 73 there. It absolutely was Wheeler with the slash.
Haha. I watched the video three time initially focusing solely on Rempe and was like, 'wtf am I missing here?' because Rempe is out on the ice, but he's just rubbing someone out along the boards and then breaking out of the zone. Finally just watched the action and realized what was going on.

Reactions: Beezeral

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
And there were very obvious penalties on the Rangers early in the third, but no call. Did you see those, or do you have selective vision?
The Giants will be using the tape of that shift to show their boys the proper way to tackle ;)
Then be consistent. The Gustafson and Lindgren penalties aren’t calls if they are letting the small stuff go

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Igor seems to want to be Vasy. He seems to have mediocre games when NYR leads series then decides to be God in games they need to win. I did not like the OT winner or the 2nd goal last night at all but those are goals he does not allow it seems in a game 7 or a must win game

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Heck of a series. This is the good stuff right here. 3 more freaking games please.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
So u mean wheeler. Yes. I see that. I don't see rempe doing it as the poster states is the culprit.

Edit: just shows how much Rempe is in everyone's head. Guy who makes the post can't get the player right, and even when I question it you still assume it's Rempe.

Hard not to be when the broadcasters mention him more than any other player. If they didn't emphasize every time Rempe touches the ice, I'd be very happy never to think of him (outside of his poor play on the ice).

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL

But the refs were slanted to Florida.

Calls have been missed on both sides, we got beaten two games in a row, we won last night. Dictated play most of the game two games in a row and are 1-1 in that span.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Penalties were 6-2 last game lol. Show me one playoff game in the past 5 years with that discrepancy.
Team who have the puck less tend to take more penalties. Teams that have the puck more tend to take less penalties. This is not a new phenomenon. I expect the discrepancy in penalties to continue based off how the series has played out thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad