ECF : New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers | Panthers lead 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Team who have the puck less tend to take more penalties. Teams that have the puck more tend to take less penalties. This is not a new phenomenon. I expect the discrepancy in penalties to continue based off how the series has played out thus far.
Was the same in our series versus Boston

Reactions: Ratsreign

ColbyChaos

I am a made up country
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Rangers fans crying about the refs is pure cope. Be mad that your mid ass forwards are once again not showing up and leaving their goalie out to dry. It’s the Hank era all over again

Last edited:
Reactions: Laus723

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Reactions: Osakahaus

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Well I have to confess I am not sure about either side....Florida has been the better team but NY Goaltending is enough to possible give them this series.....
Not sure if I like that answer. So game 5 goes to the Rangers …the pressure is on Nostradamus game 5 what’s your call ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Devonator

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Not sure if I like that answer. So game 5 goes to the Rangers …the pressure is on Nostradamus game 5 what’s your call ?
I’m gonna tell ya one thing that the playoffs take a toll on your mind and your body. Igor is human and Bob is a veteran and the Panthers have been through the wars. The Panthers were a beaten down team by the time they got to the Cup last year they are better off this year I think experiencing that gives them a huge advantage down the stretch.

Last edited:

Rangers79

Aug 10, 2012
New Jersey
My dad passed away in January, he lived in Florida. Was a big Rangers fan and a big Panthers fan, was a season ticket holder. He'd love to see them facing each other. I grew up going to some Panthers games and have no hate for them, was cheering them on last playoffs. They're the only other NHl jersey I own besides the Rangers. All I want to see is a fairly reffed and played series. So far the series is being mostly fairly played, not so much on the reffing side. But it's the NHL and I know i shouldn't expect much or to see a series like this and be able to just enjoy it

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Team who have the puck less tend to take more penalties. Teams that have the puck more tend to take less penalties. This is not a new phenomenon. I expect the discrepancy in penalties to continue based off how the series has played out thus far.
Taking lomberg out helps here.. he and Bennet get offensive Zone penalties

Did you not see Miller laying on Bennett and holding him down for about 10 seconds?
There was quite a bit of holding on that play.. lotsa pancaking

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
How healthy is Florida right now? The Rangers blueline has taken several hits but I still expect Shesterkin to drag this to a game 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad