ECF : New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers | Panthers lead 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
If you think they should have called a penalty in the last second of the game as Kakko stepped on Ekblad's stick and fell over like a grade A redact, then I don't even know what to tell you. We're simply going to have to agree to disagree.
And im sure you think Gustafsons scrum in front of the net was an obvious penalty too right?

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I’ll give you the first one, the second one is 5-2 unless you count a penalty that happens after the games over.

There were 2 very obvious penalties on Mika and Kakko at the end of the 3rd period that werent called. Both were textbook penalties that you literally can’t argue and they let both go.
And at the beginning of the 3rd where 3 rangers tackled 3 different Panthers?? Barkov seemed to have been tripped behind the goal, there's missed calls all over, it's the playoffs.

Reactions: Ratsreign

HANK30

Tom Brady 4-3 in SBs without Patriot cheating
If you think they should have called a penalty in the last second of the game as Kakko stepped on Ekblad's stick and fell over like a grade A redact, then I don't even know what to tell you. We're simply going to have to agree to disagree.

Try again. Ekblad took his stick and tripped Kakko with it - Kakko didn't step on it

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010

HANK30

Tom Brady 4-3 in SBs without Patriot cheating

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
This mentality of "we deserved to win" when outchancing a team does sit right with me.

Its as if fans want the goalies to be the exact same robots on each end of the ice, and if one is standing on his head, then some sort of injustice is happening.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Ok, but what about the take down of Mika just seconds earlier?

LMAO prison rules until OT...
So you are angry that they called a tripping penalty that took away a breakaway for the best player on the ice? Come on now...

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009

Artemi Panarin

Aug 3, 2021
Ко́ркино
This mentality of "we deserved to win" when outchancing a team does sit right with me.

Its as if fans want the goalies to be the exact same robots on each end of the ice, and if one is standing on his head, then some sort of injustice is happening.
At the end of the day, the score trumps everything else.

Reactions: Scor

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Rags shot the puck clear over the glass with a few minutes left in a tie game, got no call and their fans are actually complaining about the refs.

O6 fanbases just have a different sense of entitlement
Think puck was in neutral zone when it was shot over glass

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Pretty sure he was out of the defensive zone. If you want to discuss outrageous no-calls going NYR's way, I'm just going to point and laugh at the sequence early in the third when three different Rangers players flat out tackled three Panthers and then sat on them. It looked like a post-whistle scrum.
“nothing to see here...”......
meanwhile, 30 seconds later,
“Those damm Panthers can do whatever they want!!” :scared:

Alot of fan group complain about ref. Not just Rags fan.
They are setting the standard, though.
Hey, At least gives the Bs fans a goal to shoot for

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
I still don't see Rempe do anything wrong in that clip. I assume they meant Wheeler?
You don't see a two handed chop from behind that prevents OEL from a clean puck pick up? It's literally right in the center of the screen.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
You don't see a two handed chop from behind that prevents OEL from a clean puck pick up? It's literally right in the center of the screen.
So u mean wheeler. Yes. I see that. I don't see rempe doing it as the poster states is the culprit.

Edit: just shows how much Rempe is in everyone's head. Guy who makes the post can't get the player right, and even when I question it you still assume it's Rempe.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I’ll give you the first one, the second one is 5-2 unless you count a penalty that happens after the games over.

There were 2 very obvious penalties on Mika and Kakko at the end of the 3rd period that werent called. Both were textbook penalties that you literally can’t argue and they let both go.
And there were very obvious penalties on the Rangers early in the third, but no call. Did you see those, or do you have selective vision?
The Giants will be using the tape of that shift to show their boys the proper way to tackle ;)

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Such a humbling experience here as a Bruins fan. I don't really hate the Panthers, there's just the whole "I wish it was me" thing going on there. Then again if my team is gonna get bounced it probably doesn't sting as bad if they get bounced by the team that goes on to win the whole thing.

Something just feels right about this Florida team. There's plenty of skill front to back, plenty of guys that play rough, and there's also a weird aura about them that I just can't put my finger on.

The way they limit scoring chances, and just attack with wave after wave all night is impressive as hell. There's not much that is super flashy about them, they just go about their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad