ECF : New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers | Panthers lead 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Still brings me to tears how much Carolina underperformed last round. Hockey experts and odds makers still in shambles over it. Tough scene.
Carolina similar to oilers only go as far there goaltending will take them. Unfortunately goaltending is both there Achilles.

Reactions: StrmSurge

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Rags shot the puck clear over the glass with a few minutes left in a tie game, got no call and their fans are actually complaining about the refs.

Pretty sure he was out of the defensive zone. If you want to discuss outrageous no-calls going NYR's way, I'm just going to point and laugh at the sequence early in the third when three different Rangers players flat out tackled three Panthers and then sat on them. It looked like a post-whistle scrum.

Last edited by a moderator:

sattar18

Mar 24, 2007
Gotta love HFboards where one game and the entire narrative of a series changes from a Cup winner to feel like you’re drafting first overall lol.

Great series tho - first game was a bit of a snoozer as both teams got their feet wet but the rest have been great. NBA playoffs were significantly outpacing the NHL but the conference finals have brought it back closer to even.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Gotta love HFboards where one game and the entire narrative of a series changes from a Cup winner to feel like you’re drafting first overall lol.

Great series tho - first game was a bit of a snoozer as both teams got their feet wet but the rest have been great. NBA playoffs were significantly outpacing the NHL but the conference finals have brought it back closer to even.
Wow if ratings are close to the NBA that is great news…..

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
Rangers should be happy. They could have lost 4 straight, as in every game, Florida was the dominant team!

Florida should be happy. They could easily have lost last night, and been down 3-1. The way the Rangers have been winning feels like destiny.

Awesome series though!

Rags fans whining about the refs, as if that's something new :rolleyes:.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
IMO, and sadly, the best team won yesterday. Ranger were flat out bad in the 2, 3 and OT. Goaltending is the only reason it was not a blowout. I hate Florida, hope Rangers come out hard next game... but if Florida gets a bit of puck luck, and carry the play as they did, contrary at what I thought they will move on.
Rangers top 6 are playing bad.... for the exception of Lafrenière.

Rangers should be happy. They could have lost 4 straight, as in every game, Florida was the dominant team!

Florida should be happy. They could easily have lost last night, and been down 3-1. The way the Rangers have been winning feels like destiny.

Awesome series though!

Rags fans whining about the refs, as if that's something new :rolleyes:.
Alot of fan group complain about ref. Not just Rags fan.

Reactions: StrmSurge

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Pretty sure he was out of the defensive zone. If you want to discuss outrageous no-calls going NYR's way, I'm just going to point and laugh at the sequence early in the third when three different Rangers players flat out tackled three Panthers and then sat on them. It looked like a post-whistle scrum.
This. How can rag fans cry about the officiating?

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
Penalties were 6-2 last game lol. Show me one playoff game in the past 5 years with that discrepancy.

Here are two from this playoffs alone, lol. Back to back, both against the officials' darlings, the Panthers. Get over it.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
IMO, and sadly, the best team won yesterday. Ranger were flat out bad in the 2, 3 and OT. Goaltending is the only reason it was not a blowout. I hate Florida, hope Rangers come out hard next game... but if Florida gets a bit of puck luck, and carry the play as they did, contrary at what I thought they will move on.
Rangers top 6 are playing bad.... for the exception of Lafrenière.

Alot of fan group complain about ref. Not just Rags fan.
I love that people hate Florida. Team was a joke due to horrific former ownership, now we’re a top team and have haters because of that. Our owners are the best.

Penalties were 6-2 last game lol. Show me one playoff game in the past 5 years with that discrepancy.
IMG_4465.jpeg

I haven’t looked it up to see if you’re correct, but Mo isn’t telling the guys to score 6 goals here. This was last year.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA

Here are two from this playoffs alone, lol. Back to back, both against the officials' darlings, the Panthers. Get over it.
I’ll give you the first one, the second one is 5-2 unless you count a penalty that happens after the games over.

There were 2 very obvious penalties on Mika and Kakko at the end of the 3rd period that werent called. Both were textbook penalties that you literally can’t argue and they let both go.

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
I’ll give you the first one, the second one is 5-2 unless you count a penalty that happens after the games over.

There were 2 very obvious penalties on Mika and Kakko at the end of the 3rd period that werent called. Both were textbook penalties that you literally can’t argue and they let both go.

If you think they should have called a penalty in the last second of the game as Kakko stepped on Ekblad's stick and fell over like a grade A redact, then I don't even know what to tell you. We're simply going to have to agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad