Ducks lose franchise record 12th straight game - (Streak ends at 12)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Looks like Murray would rather go down with the coach he pushed hard for rather than admit his mistake and fire him.

Sounds a lot like Shero when he refused to fire Bylsma in Pittsburgh, so eventually ownership just canned both of them.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Looking at them on paper, they should have enough talent to be better than they are.
Yep, that's why this shit is so depressing. If we were completely devoid of talent and heading towards needing a rebuild we'd understand it but there's no excuses with this roster.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Looking at them on paper, they should have enough talent to be better than they are.

Well...not quite that though. They are pretty bad on paper as well (in my opinion)

A tier: Getzlaf (1985), Gibson
B tier: Fowler,Lindholm,Montour
B2 tier: Kase,Henrique (1989)
C tier: everyone else not named Kesler (1984)&Perry (1985), who are beyond trash

Top young guns:
Troy Terry(F),Maxime Comtois(F),Isac Lundeström(F),Sam Steel(F),Max Jones(F),Marcus Pettersson(D)

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Everywhere Carlyle has gone he’s ran a horrible system that gets his team insanely outshot like no other. His only success came a decade ago when he had two of the best D of all time on his team and great talent surrounding them.

I don’t get how rich, important people in the NHL always prove themselves this dense.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I'm fine with LA getting Kakko. I know someone I like a fair deal named Jack Hughes IRL and I'd really like it if I didn't have to hate that name.

You guys take Kakko, Anaheim will take Hughes.
We can, but we ain't in full tank mode to end up drawing second (though it worked out for us in the past) Need that first round pick!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Well, to be fair, Ducks fans told us he stunk first. Then he stunk here. Now he stinks again in Anaheim. Its like theres a trend here.
It's so weird how the guy got fired for not adapting his style to a changing NHL, got fired from another team for the same reason, and is now miserably failing for continuing to fail to adapt his methods.

Spooky, really.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
It's so weird how the guy got fired for not adapting his style to a changing NHL, got fired from another team for the same reason, and is now miserably failing for continuing to fail to adapt his methods.

Spooky, really.
If Carlyle had been the Knights first coach, there would be ZERO conspiracy theories about the Knights:laugh:

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
No point now just ride it out ,gain a high end draft pick and look to make changes in the offseason....Not really a big deal TBH

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Horrible move from GM

Bergevin did this with Therrien a few years ago and it was an atrocious mistake.

I'm not saying he has to fire the coach right now - but do not commit to not fire the coach in the midst of an 11 game losing streak. What if they lose 3 more? or 5? or 10? He'll just look stupid.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Cogliano, Kesler and Perry take up like 1/4th of their payroll but have like 8 goals total... Not a recipe for success.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Cogliano, Kesler and Perry take up like 1/4th of their payroll but have like 8 goals total... Not a recipe for success.
Corey Perry hasn't played, and Kesler is clearly badly impaired, so that's not going to help the goal total.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad