Ducks lose franchise record 12th straight game - (Streak ends at 12)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Ducks are stuck in a rut. They either just have no confidence anymore or they have given up on the coach. Could also be both.

Carlyle needs to go. His style of coaching is just plain garbage.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
I haven't won the wins category (of a goalie) for fantasy in forever because of this.........please get out of this Anaheim.....

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
We should have let injured Kesler keep playing so we'd lose in regulation instead of that damn OT point that hurts our tank.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
The last two Ducks games I've seen have been entertaining.

Jets today, Vegas the other day.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I think Weird Al's Cover Song of 'American Idiot' is actually about Randy Carlyle running the Ducks into the ground

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
The Jets pretty much mailed it in and had bad goal tending and still managed to win.
If the Jets want to remove Carlyle's player stats from their franchise history i wouldn't blame them.
He was a good player but his time as a NHL coach is so embarassing i think any franchise he played for might erase him from their franchise history.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
If the Jets want to remove Carlyle's player stats from their franchise history i wouldn't blame them.
He was a good player but his time as a NHL coach is so embarassing i think any franchise he played for might erase him from their franchise history.
He got his coaching start with the Manitoba Moose!

Y'er welcome!

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba

He at least got you guys a Stanley Cup.

While our Jets team has never even come close to a Stanley Cup in all our history.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
He at least got you guys a Stanley Cup.

While our Jets team has never even come close to a Stanley Cup in all our history.
Take Ryan Miller from us, he'll help ur Cup run. Dude is great when he plays & would like to see him win a Cup before he retires goes the way of Luongo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad