Ducks lose franchise record 12th straight game - (Streak ends at 12)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
I think Detroit has been playing solid lately, but I am calling the end of the streak against Detroit

Anaheim got up 2 on the Jets and 3 on the Pens.

Tuesday is the day!

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Carter Rowney had 3 assists tonight

tenor.gif

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I think Detroit has been playing solid lately, but I am calling the end of the streak against Detroit

Anaheim got up 2 on the Jets and 3 on the Pens.

Tuesday is the day!

Unless its like those classic Detroit vs Anaheim games where Detroit gets 30 Power Plays & Anaheim players get called for a penalty for simply making a dirty look at a Redwing player.

Reactions: Cellee

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Just like the other Anaheim team [the Angels], the GM and owner refuse to do the right thing for the team. Their coach stayed around longer than he should have, like 5 years. That letter is exactly like what the Angels would send out to the season ticket holders.

Reactions: mymerlincat

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Unless its like those classic Detroit vs Anaheim games where Detroit gets 30 Power Plays & Anaheim players get called for a penalty for simply making a dirty look at a Redwing player.
I think Detroit wants a lottery pick so they may decline those PPs!

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
They need to get back to winning. The tanking race is intense already we don't need anymore competition
I'm fine with LA getting Kakko. I know someone I like a fair deal named Jack Hughes IRL and I'd really like it if I didn't have to hate that name.

You guys take Kakko, Anaheim will take Hughes.

Reactions: heynowbababooey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad