GDT: Draft Day Bonanza - All rumors/speculation/draft talk here ( Poll Added!)

Who do we take with the 9th OV tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
My wife and I may have brought a bottle of wine on the train and drank it on the way up.

I have a stash of moonshine (everclear) apple pie--moonshine peach pie and I always keep at least a 6 pack of IPA on hand. But OTOH I don't drink every day. Maybe only two/three times a week.

Reactions: UnSandvich

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Kovalchuk should go to Boston. That’s a very good team. I read they want him to play RW. He is a natural LW. He did play RW in 11-12 for the Devils. That’s the best team out of the 4.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I don't think anyone is sure of that. I'd say it's 50/50 he gets past Chicago.
If he gets to 7, and Bouchard is on the board, Vancouver has indicated they’d be willing to move down. And, the Hawks are also believed to have interest in Hayton.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Nah. Just because it isn't 12 pm in our timezone doesn't mean it isn't 12 pm in another timezone. How does that song go? Its 5 O'Clock somewhere...

Starting to feel a bit better today and I have a nice bottle of Hudson Baby Bourbon sitting at home.

Love that stuff. Tried it about 6 months ago. One of my buddies found it down here in Jacksonville

Reactions: TheTakedown

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I wonder how much a player or team really sticks to something like “guaranteed” 1PP time for Kovalchuk. If I’m the coach, that’s BS and I play who I play for whatever reasons I decide.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I cannot stress enough that, after the top two, no one is set in stone for 3-9. The opinions are very varied on the rest of the top ten. Wahlstrom could be anywhere from 4 through ten. Kotkaniemi could go to the Habs or fall to the Rangers. Dobson could be 4 or could be 8. The was such a various of opinion from what I heard yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad