Prospect Info: Devon Levi, G, Northeastern University (obtained in Reinhart deal) - Signed 3/17/23, Assigned 4/3/24

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Bucci has the IQ of a goldfish and is the tertiary syphilis of hockey announcers. He's why I watch ESPN broadcasts on mute.
Bucci's passion for the game is great. College hockey is like a niche within a niche sport, so from that perspective it's great to have a prominent backer like Buccigross.

But he's not a good commentator. At all.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

I think there is a greater than 0% chance that Peters did that to get the clip to drive downloads.

He really just sets it up so Rivet can explain what Levi should do next to everyone. Rivet was ready with a checklist of reasons Levi will turn pro and Peters hardly pushes back on any of it. It’s just a framing device for both clicks and to set the segment. Which means they understand how the dynamic should work. I think the Tage contract debate all off-season was a light bulb moment for them to understand what people want to listen to.

though Peters always plays the guy in the wrong…so maybe he is just perpetually wrong

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
All my faith for the future is in this kid, if he signs when his college season is done will he be able to backstop in Rochester and get some playoff games in Rochester if the Amerks can even make it?

Reactions: oldgoalie

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
All my faith for the future is in this kid, if he signs when his college season is done will he be able to backstop in Rochester and get some playoff games in Rochester if the Amerks can even make it?

No he can't sign with Buffalo and play for the Amerks. He'd need to sign a pto with Rochester which wouldn't burn a year off his ELC so there's no advantage for him

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
ESPN saying that NE will still have work to do in their tournament to get to the NCAA's
They entered last night in the final spot in the field (assuming no bid thieves in the conference tourneys, aside from Atlantic Hockey). Despite not playing, they dropped four spots in the Pairwise.

The bubble is really, really tight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad