Prospect Info: Devon Levi, G, Northeastern University (obtained in Reinhart deal) - Signed 3/17/23, Assigned 4/3/24

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Levi might be available in two weeks or less.

Then same same but as the 2 seed. There is no bye.
The fans need both Johnson and Levi signed to give us a boost after the injuries the team faced.. If Levi signs in two weeks I think it will definitely energize the fan base. I can only imagine the uproar if he didn't sign.

Do you see him getting any NHL starts or straight to Rochester?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The fans need both Johnson and Levi signed to give us a boost after the injuries the team faced.. If Levi signs in two weeks I think it will definitely energize the fan base. I can only imagine the uproar if he didn't sign.

Do you see him getting any NHL starts or straight to Rochester?

I see him getting dressed for a game in the NHL.

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
If Northeastern doesn't make the tourney.............

That February 27th game at home against Montreal looks really, really, really tempting.

If they do and if our closer against C-Bus doesn't mean anything, I could see that one too.

I'd feel more comfortable with Levi in the net than either UPL or Comrie in a just win game. Then we have Anderson who can only play once a week

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005

That February 27th game at home against Montreal looks really, really, really tempting.

If they do and if our closer against C-Bus doesn't mean anything, I could see that one too.
March ?

Nikolajs Sillers

Jan 2, 2021

:huh:

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
It was easy to throw a guy in recently (in recent years) because the last 20 or more games were meaningless. That's a big jump especially for a goalie. I hope they get him dressed for a game but I'd be more comfortable with subban even when it matters.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I'm still not entirely convinced that he will sign an NHL deal for this season. I could see him signing his ELC to kick in next year, with him reporting to Rochester on a ATO for the rest of the season. Yes, it would not burn a year off his ELC, but Levi has always been one to do things his way and to play the long game with his development, and that would seem to be right up his alley. But money is money, so I'd give it a 70/30 chance that's he'll go the burning the ELC year route...

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
One underrated thing is that Devon Levi, on top of his dominant goaltending skills, has a phenomenal head of hair.

1678045366521.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad