Prospect Info: Devon Levi, G, Northeastern University (obtained in Reinhart deal) - Signed 3/17/23, Assigned 4/3/24

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’d still need to have a conversation with Adams about the plan here. If I was a goalie watching this team leave goalies out to dry every night…and the answers are nonexistent from coach or GM…I want to make sure that’s going to change.

KrakenSabresMike

Oct 7, 2020
I’d still need to have a conversation with Adams about the plan here. If I was a goalie watching this team leave goalies out to dry every night…and the answers are nonexistent from coach or GM…I want to make sure that’s going to change.
Or meet the challenge and be a legend? I mean half the reason we all think Levi is so great because his current team does the same thing!?

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
If I'm a goalie looking at this team, I'm seeing 3 absolute units on defense in Power, Samuelsson and Dahlin who are all around Levi's age and thinking yea this is a team I can grow with.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
I think it’s likely he finishes with the highest save % in the NCAA (second now and just a tad behind the leader). 4 games remaining with 2 each against UMass and UMass-Lowell which are both near the bottom in scoring. He’s 3 off the shutout leader, so he won’t catch that. His GAA is also middle of the pack.

I think he could snag the Mike Richter award, but the Hobey Baker is likely out of reach unless he can snag 3/4 shutouts. It helps that no skater has really separated themselves from the pack this year. A Beanpot win, Richter award, and another tournament bid would probably have Levi feeling pretty good about his decision to go back for another year.

Reactions: Dex

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013

You know he plays for NEU right? That team cosplays as the 90s Sabres without Zhitnik, Peca, Galley, or Plante.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse

If you were a goalie, you wouldn’t be obsessed with negatively thinking about Adams. You can’t pretend to be someone else but then take your own key trait with ya!

Paxon

202? Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
1677381430950.gif

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Levi allows 3 goals on 20 shots in a 3-1 loss to Lowell. It's hard to see how they get an at-large berth at this point...looking more likely that they'll need to win the Hockey East tourney to keep their tourney hopes alive.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Levi allows 3 goals on 20 shots in a 3-1 loss to Lowell. It's hard to see how they get an at-large berth at this point...looking more likely that they'll need to win the Hockey East tourney to keep their tourney hopes alive.

Since there is no way for UMass-Lowell to catch them for third in the conference, looks like they will host a game on 3/11 from the field of #6-#11 as the 3rd seed.

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Would he have to play a game to knock the year off his ELC, or does backup duty suffice?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad