Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - 2023-24 season part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
I'd be all over Henrique at this point if you want a replacement C for McLeod/overall depth. It would also allow Jack to take time since Henrique can play 2C/3C perfectly fine until he gets back.
Can he be had for a cheap enough price though?

What a great story it would be bring him back after this garbage went down.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Can he be had for a cheap enough price though?

What a great story it would be bring him back after this garbage went down.

I think him having a year left kinda puts Anaheim in a bind since he could just walk, last year was the year for the Ducks to sell high with the year he had + control for the trading team. I'd personally look at him + Markstrom or Coleman + Markstrom

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
man you guys still going to be allowed to use vince mcmahon gifs around here?
IMG_3315.jpeg

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
not gonna lie. I thought that was Billy Corgan's dumb dome for a millisecond.
Billy Corgan was probably one of the first guys of his generation to really shave his head like that. So basically any time a younger guy would shave it completely bald like that Billy Corgan was like the person who came to mind.

25 year old Billy Corgan with the Jacques Lemaire combover in the video for Disarm was pretty sad.

Now shaving your head is so common that even the guys who didn’t even lose their hair do it. I think Vin Diesel may have made that popular. You could still see a full shadow and hair was still growing all over his full head, but he would shave it down.

I think I’ll hide under a hat when I have to. I’m not there yet, but it’s clearly getting thinner. 20 years after probably should have with the men in my family.

I’ll probably always have enough for at least a Mohawk. So I’ll probably do that. My buddy kind of does that. He has to shave the rest of it at least once a week though. Maybe every other week at most.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Billy Corgan was probably one of the first guys of his generation to really shave his head like that. So basically any time a younger guy would shave it completely bald like that Billy Corgan was like the person who came to mind.

25 year old Billy Corgan with the Jacques Lemaire combover in the video for Disarm was pretty sad.

Now shaving your head is so common that even the guys who didn’t even lose their hair do it. I think Vin Diesel may have made that popular. You could still see a full shadow and hair was still growing all over his full head, but he would shave it down.

I think I’ll hide under a hat when I have to. I’m not there yet, but it’s clearly getting thinner. 20 years after probably should have with the men in my family.

I’ll probably always have enough for at least a Mohawk. So I’ll probably do that. My buddy kind of does that. He has to shave the rest of it at least once a week though. Maybe every other week at most.
Billy Corgan didn't seem so bad during the Zero and 1979 videos but by the time Adore came out he was really throwing off some Nosferatu vibes.

RyGuy

Mar 24, 2013
Medford, NJ
I remember the Sbarro at the Freehold Raceway Mall and it was the superior Sbarro
Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw that meme posted. That one used to be my spot. I havent thought about Sbarro in years. The first time I ever saw a double stacked slice of pizza with a pretzel crust when I was a kid I almost shit my pants. And I had been potty-trained for like 3 years at that point. I was probably around 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad