GDT: Devils @ Avalanche - 10 P.M. - TNT/SN1/SNE/SNO/SNP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marv4Life

Mar 5, 2006
Minnesota
This team is garbage on national tv. Kick them off until they deserve it.

There are certain teams missing their big stars and are rolling to victory.

They got work to do, including the front office. Better hop to it or this will get ugly.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Whole team, no thoughts in their heads whatsoever

1699423211035.png

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
For the talk of the 7 minute PP, the Avalanche had more man advantage minutes than the Devils.

12 minutes called on the Devils to 11 on the Avalanche.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Now morning wakeup awaits....

Given no jack and Nico. Team put a hell of a fight.

Did they really though? Like I thought the first was good. Then they didn’t have a brain the rest of the way. They maybe shared enough brain cells to combine to create one brain

Reactions: Bleedred

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Amazing how people forget that they weren't playing well even with Jack and Nico in the lineup. Check the GA stats and where they rank in the league. They've been getting shit on defensively for the entire season. They were winning one goal games through individual offensive effort.

This team has to prove they can at least be competitive with these injuries, because otherwise what we have on our hands here is a paper tiger that will not be a true contender this season.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Amazing how people forget that they weren't playing well even with Jack and Nico in the lineup. Check the GA stats and where they rank in the league. They've been getting shit on defensively for the entire season. They were winning one goal games through individual offensive effort.

This team has to prove they can at least be competitive with these injuries, because otherwise what we have on our hands here is a paper tiger that will not be a true contender this season.
I mean this was a tie game half way through the 3rd period against a team that was hoisting the cup 16 months ago. I'd say we were pretty competitive.

Reactions: glenwo2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad