Confirmed with Link: Devils acquire Kyle Palmieri - NOW OFFICIAL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Not sure if anyone mentioned, but apparently Kyle is a volume shooter on top of being played lower in the Ducks lineup so his raw numbers might be a bit deceiving.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
I wanna see this guy on the right side of Gomez this coming season.

During Shero's interview about Zacha, he discussed wanting him to play center to add to an already solid group of centers and specifically cited Zajac, Henrique, Josefson. To me, it sounds like those are the top 3 entering the season leaving no room for Gomez.

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
During Shero's interview about Zacha, he discussed wanting him to play center to add to an already solid group of centers and specifically cited Zajac, Henrique, Josefson. To me, it sounds like those are the top 3 entering the season leaving no room for Gomez.

I guess Henrique is going to be playing 2C going forward.

When Quenneville and Zacha are fully cooked Q and JJ will be the bottom6 centers and Zajac will be moved.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
CIiiZYkUYAAMzRp.jpg

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Palmieri did wear 21 in Anaheim. I'd assume he keeps that since it's now available with Gomer not being brought back

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
Palmieri/Eberle

I haven't seen Palmieri play, I've only read reports. Based on his RH, size, and rep as a sniper I was wondering how he compares to Eberle. Obviously Eberle has better production but he's had much more of an opportunity to play. I've read a report that has pegged Kyle's skill set as being capable of being a 25-30 goal scorer and Eberle was the first comparison I thought of.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I did the completely ignore every other facet of his game and just watch goal highlights thing and was happy about what I saw. He can motor and seems to enjoy destroying the Metro.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
This was exactly the kind of trade we needed. Pick up a great team's "spare part" with a ton of potential before they realize how good he is. Palmieri's had really good underlying numbers for a while with Anaheim. This kid led Syracuse in scoring as a 19-year-old, then finished 3rd the next year (1st in points/game) despite playing 20+ games less than the two guys ahead of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad