Post-Game Talk: Devil VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
The Kids are 4th liners because that’s what’s been asked of them. Panarin has blocked them from bigger roles because of his refusal to play with them. Gallant needs to go as well obviously. I mean you blame Sather for all the organizational ills, he hasn’t even been involved in the team in years. Drury is going nowhere.
Yeah, give the kids more ice-time to shit themselves for a few minutes more.

Kakko is a valuable checking forward with 2-way upside: 60 point player, that's peak.

I'm almost certain Lafreniere has a learning disability and is stuck at a mental age of 12.

Last edited:

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Up 2-0. Lost 4 out of the last 5 games. Shutout in a game 7.

We were absolutely hosed 5 on 5. If not for the best goalie in the world, this is a probably a 5 game series.

At least we can oust the coach and hopefully learn how to play even-strength hockey, and make adjustments in all situations.
I'm hoping this happens. Once they made adjustments on the PK and we couldn't score a PP it was over. We couldn't compete 5 on 5 against their speed.

Reactions: Jauffre

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Gallant post-game presser. So non-plussed, nonchalant like this was just another game.
Doesn’t look like a guy worried about his job in the least.

Drury - do the thing tomorrow please.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Even with the Devils being the better team, you were up 2-0 coming home. You can't lose that series. Gallant needs to be fired this week.

With all the contracts and clauses and no cap increases really, idk where Drury goes from here. This is the core and unless something chances stylistically we're not contending any time soon. What a blown opportunity. Last year up 2-0 and lose in the ECF and now this year up 2-0 and lose in round 1. Something needs to change.

Shutout by a rookie in Game 7, multiple games where you barely even tested him. And Igor is under siege every game. Just pathetic.
I just don't agree. There is a way out of this core.

Reactions: NYR Viper

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Gallant is a meat head but this was about as far as this roster should've got. oh well.

Reactions: Ail

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Gallant post-game presser. So non-plussed, nonchalant like this was just another game.
Doesn’t look like a guy worried about his job in the least.

Drury - do the thing tomorrow please.

Reactions: Nyr88nyg

PalmCoastRanger

Jun 21, 2019
It was a good run for this core. Tear it down to the studs.

That should include Kreider. Elimination games heroics aside, there is a point where we have to ask, why do his teams consistently find themselves on the brink of elimination. Is Drury brave or creative enough to pull such a move.

Yes, Mr. MH sir, I'll sign my name on the list.

It was a good run for this core. Tear it down to the studs.

That should include Kreider. Elimination games heroics aside, there is a point where we have to ask, why do his teams consistently find themselves on the brink of elimination. Is Drury brave or creative enough to pull such a move.

Yes, Mr. MH sir, I'll sign my name on the list.

Zarao71

Jul 19, 2021
Our player development has got to have the worst track record in pro sports. Our AHL franchise is a joke. We finally look like we’re gonna do a proper rebuild and our man child owner gets greedy and goes full in before the job is done. All because the team was soft. The Rangers Kryptonite. Ironically we put together one of the softest playoff rosters of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad