Post-Game Talk: Devil VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Yeah keep believing Sather has no involvement just like you believe Marcel Hossa and Spongebob will suddenly turn it around when they fart all over the ice for 17 minutes instead of 14.

no man they just need more power play time, because they get so close to doing something in the 45 seconds they get now, maybe if they had another 15-20 they would be gretzky and messier.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I wish we didn’t blow them out in the first two games. Still win but closer games. Probably would’ve kept Vanecek in the net and while I don’t think Schmid was amazing, putting him in obviously gave them a boost.

You could have put a roller hockey goalie in net, maybe they did do that 🤮

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This age for Chytil is roughly when Ottawa traded Zibanejad to the Rangers. Kakko and Laf are younger. Say what you want about their inconsistent play thus far, because it's true, but "this is what they are" is just a guess. Consistency is usually the last and most difficult piece of the puzzle.
Zibanejad always clearly had talent even if putting it together was an issue. That's the crux of the patience argument.

Lafreniere and Kakko do NOTHING. Especially Lafreniere.

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
Pathetic getting shutout again. Absolutely pathetic. I did honestly think this team would be scary after the deadline....They are scary, but not in a good way. I don't know where this team goes from here.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah keep believing Sather has no involvement just like you believe Marcel Hossa and Spongebob will suddenly turn it around when they fart all over the ice for 17 minutes instead of 14.

You’re referencing Marcel Hossa in 2023. Fire Sather too then if that’s what it takes for people to realize how much of an issue Panarin is on and off the ice with this cap situation.

Nyr88nyg

Oct 31, 2016
Pathetic getting shutout again. Absolutely pathetic. I did honestly think this team would be scary after the deadline....They are scary, but not in a good way. I don't know where this team goes from here.
Oh they were scary alright. scary bad.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You’re referencing Marcel Hossa in 2023. Fire Sather too then if that’s what it takes for people to realize how much of an issue Panarin is on and off the ice with this cap situation.
Yeah, it's all just Panairn.

Trade him and Lafreniere and Kakko will lead us to the Cup.

Reactions: DanielBrassard

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Call up Anaheim and see if they want Panarin for free.
Touched on it in my novel a few minutes ago, but if they win the Bedard sweepstakes, they could look for s quick turnaround. Panarin's deal runs out right when they'd have to pay Bedard too.

Reactions: Tob

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Yea nothing comes of it but not sure it’s lack of instinct versus not enough tools. He’s strong, but not strong enough to power to the danger zones. Along the boards work only get you so much. He’s shifty, but not enough to get by the second guy.

There are times you can tell he sees an opening to take it to the net but get closed down each time. I think another solid off season, improving his first step and strength and he can become something.
KennyLoggins.gif

Vaheh

Sponsor
Aug 7, 2007
Arizona
I really don’t know what to say about this team, organization. But it’s not worth my time, moderators time anyones elses time. See you in a few days.

Reactions: Synergy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad