Confirmed with Link: DeBrincat signs for 4 year, $7.875 per year extension)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
download-1.jpeg

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
I was one of the people who did not want to trade for Debrincat…. I also didn’t know Stevie Y would get him signed for <8M with minimal term and not give up anything major.

Debrincat is a huge upgrade over Kubalik. Sebrango was never going to make the team. 1st round pick moving out and the wings still have one at next year’s draft.

All in all, amazing!

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Peron and Debrincat play the same position essentially, offhand LW. Would figure they would split them up at this point:

Debrincat - Larkin - Raymond
Perron - Copp - Rasmussen
Fabbri - Compher - Berggren
Kostin - Veleno - Sprong/Fisher

Forward group is coming along nicely. And there's help on the way in the prospect pool.

Defense and goaltending are still a question mark that will make or break if this is a playoff roster. But there's great prospects at those positions as well.

I can't say if this team ever becomes a perennial contender yet, but the basement days are well behind us at this point. Meaningful hockey is back on the menu.

Redwing66

Oct 3, 2020
Need to check the Senators board - wonder what the reaction is there. Yzerman hinted at a couple offensive possibilities-wonder if Nylander is on the radar at all

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad