Confirmed with Link: DeBrincat signs for 4 year, $7.875 per year extension)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Am I too late with this one?

EDIT: Oh right. TZE was first. Shout out to him.

img_2044.jpg

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
For real. A pending UFA, a conditional 1st, a 4th and a guy who's probably a career AHLer. AND a steal of a contract. What larceny.
The conditional 1st and 4th we traded to Ottawa were essentially picks we got for a player who was walking away for nothing as a UFA. So we got Debrincat for Kubalik and Sebrango and paying half of Bertuzzi's salary.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Look at this mess we started with...

2019-2020 Roster
(lineup by ice time/games played, dudes were moving all over the lineup that year it was a mess)

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Mantha
Fabbri - Filppula - AA
Helm - Glendenning - Zadina
Abdelkader - Nielsen - Erne

Perlini/Hirose/G. Smith/de la Rose/Gagner

Nemeth - Hronek
Cholowski - Green
Daley - Bowey

DeKeyser/Biega/Ericsson/Lindstrom/McIlrath/Lashoff

Bernier
Howard

Like do a side by side with the current team and ages and holy shit.
Can't believe that team missed the playoffs.

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
You think the Wings and Bruins both miss the playoffs?
Ohhh the redwings will miss the playoffs 1000%not even up for debate

Bruins? Prob will make it but I wouldnt say it's a certainty with the cap issues and if bergeron and krejci both go. Think that's why theres a condition on the pick

We can potentially have no 1st if bruins get a top 10 pick. I know fans are excited but I know we're not winning a cup in those 4 yrs and debrincat will come back asking for 9 per again

Just hope theres no trade protection clauses

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA

Bruins? Prob will make it but I wouldnt say it's a certainty with the cap issues and if bergeron and krejci both go. Think that's why theres a condition on the pick

We can potentially have no 1st if bruins get a top 10 pick. I know fans are excited but I know we're not winning a cup in those 4 yrs and debrincat will come back asking for 9 per again

They can trade either first next year or if its protected in 2024 the 2025 Boston pick.

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
It’s like the goal is winning and not accumulating draft picks - crazy! Come on man we have a true goal scoring stud to pair with Larkin - it’s a great day!!
I understand ppl r excited and happy cuz we've sucked for 7 yrs but were not winning squat in the next 4 yrs and well never win a cup with Larkin and debrincat leading the way

Debrincat will come back again asking for 9 longterm. He might get dealt before midway though for all we know

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014

There's always one.

Do we have any DRY blankets around?

GarlicbreadTB

Apr 16, 2015
I understand ppl r excited and happy cuz we've sucked for 7 yrs but were not winning squat in the next 4 yrs and well never win a cup with Larkin and debrincat leading the way

Debrincat will come back again asking for 9 longterm. He might get dealt before midway though for all we know

You must be fun at parties.

• Haha
Reactions: Oddbob and Snuggs

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010

Maybe not. But it's a really big step in the right direction.

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
Maybe not. But it's a really big step in the right direction.
Meh not getting excited over a 5'7 forward getting knocked around in the playoffs in 3 yrs

Big step in the right direction will be when kasper,danielson,edvinsson mazur etc... show up and are big time players

I will say this about the trade for not being crazy about it

Least berggren and soderblom are still around for now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad