Confirmed with Link: DeBrincat signs for 4 year, $7.875 per year extension)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
For how many of these FA/trade sagas this team been involved with the last 10 years...

th30fxzu3fs81.gif

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Uhg did not want this trade to happen, but here we are, help me onto the band wagon.

I would rather have Steve's scouts on that first round pick, but I also notice Stevie leveraged a lot of 1st rounders in trade in Tampa. I just wish the guy had a bigger frame. I am a skeptic this guy won't disappear in playoff hockey. I hope he is a durable 5'7'' 170.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Uhg did not want this trade to happen, but here we are, help me onto the band wagon.

I would rather have Steve's scouts on that first round pick, but I also notice Stevie leveraged a lot of 1st rounders in trade in Tampa. I just wish the guy had a bigger frame. I am a skeptic this guy won't disappear in playoff hockey. I hope he is a durable 5'7'' 170.
Bro? Lol

Does this guy have any inside knowledge?
This is what I'm wondering. Let's get Nylander!

WF19

Nov 18, 2009
By which team?
Why not? Larkin is signed, Seider and Raymond will be in 4 years into contracts that's aren't ELC, Edvinsson should be a regular, Cossa as well Kasper, Danielson. Thats are core group that has been drafted. If they trend where they are supposed to than pretty sure that is the plan. That's drafting for a high end starter, Larkin as the face of the franchise and Captain still, Norris potential defenseman. What else do we expect exactly? Either that or nobody can bitch when we trade off the first high end prospect we have right now. Larkin will be what a 19 year vet? Maybe that's not said out loud or I'm really missing something. 5 years from now Larkin is past his prime.

WF19

Nov 18, 2009
Maybe Yzerman didn't want long term. Who knows. Looking at the cap structure going forward I would not be surprised if Yzerman wasn't comfortable offering more term. Either way, happy to have Debrincat.
Even happier to have Yzerman..

Reactions: saska sault

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad