Confirmed with Link: DeBrincat signs for 4 year, $7.875 per year extension)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
so basically paid a 1st to upgrade Kubalik to Debrincat (Sebrango and the 4th are pretty irrelevant honestly), pending that condition it's probably even a late 1st

edit: yep the condition is what I thought it was

Reactions: SoupNazi

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
Awesome condition on the 1st too, guarantees we don't get caught out somehow and give up a high pick. Honestly at this point I won't be surprised if we end up giving up our own 1st in the end. We may very well be in a better position than Boston at the end of the day.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
giphy.gif

I’m slightly bummed to lose Kubalik but I’m confident DeBrincat will be better.

And now we see the value of drafting so many LD. Best of luck, Sebrango!

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Awesome condition on the 1st too, guarantees we don't get caught out somehow and give up a high pick. Honestly at this point I won't be surprised if we end up giving up our own 1st in the end. We may very well be in a better position than Boston at the end of the day.
I wouldn’t go that far. Boston still has a deep team and likely still makes the playoffs next season. They won’t be running away with it, but they won’t be on the outside looking in either.

Reactions: lgrws91

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
This is f***ing insane. Love that he's a LW and a goal scorer, exactly what we needed... At the right price... At a good age... For a hell of a solid return. Kept all the important young picks and future core of this team. Debrincat drives offense - he's not some passenger on Patrick Kane's line. Hopefully he gels with our important scorers but we made out like bandits here.

Who dares doubt Yzerman? Main boarders just got a slap in the face, and especially the Sens fans who also doubted him :laugh: He did such a stellar job in Tampa that his vision was bound to trickle over on the team he won 3 cups with and spent his whole career.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Awesome deal. Awesome trade. Yzerman laughing at the doubters and haters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad