Speculation: DEADLINE DALLAS: Dream Defenseman Destination? Discuss.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Sounds like Lyubushkin is plan A per Dallasman though. If he doesn't happen maybe they try for Seeler.
He’s no better than Hakanpaa imo. Would offer nothing higher than a 6th round pick for him haha

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Lyubushkin is a weird target. Guess they’re wanting some nasty? Honestly given the Dallasman report I think I’d much rather have Murphy

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I think Seeler would be a great add. I don't watch either him or Lyub, not sure which is the better skater, but at least Seeler has a cheap cap hit

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I think some here should lower their expectations on another addition (especially right after we just got Tanev, wtf enjoy this). But bringing in Lyubushkin is for depth, not to fill out some permanent role. They’ll probably waive Hanley and rotate him in.

We’re looking good bys, just enjoy that we got a legit top 4 RHD

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I'm happy we got Tanev, and if that's it then no big deal. Just need to get healthy and keep Stank up.

We all know Nill, and you know he's going to go into the deadline being patient, and if a deal is there that won't hurt the future then he'll take it. He's got no reason to be pressured now.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Is Marek an insider at all? I stopped listening to the podcast after his Damiani is going to be a stud era

He and Friedman are pretty close obviously due to the podcast but it’s not in Jeff’s nature to start/spread rumors that are unfounded and doesn’t bait listeners like that so I definitely believe him that Nill is still active. But once we call Stankoven back up there’s not much money. Will need to be another creative move.

Reactions: Dallasman and Satan

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I think some here should lower their expectations on another addition (especially right after we just got Tanev, wtf enjoy this). But bringing in Lyubushkin is for depth, not to fill out some permanent role. They’ll probably waive Hanley and rotate him in.

We’re looking good bys, just enjoy that we got a legit top 4 RHD
1709205289616.png

yes by me ol' cock... can this Liebushkin feller even tie is own skates?? (U've been charted)

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
That is a chart for forwards so I wouldn't expect him to compare well to forwards...

SolidusAKA

Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
While I agree Nill won't go huge, I think he does go for a guy with more impact. Sean Walker could be that guy if you want to go cheaper.

Heiskanen - Tanev
Harley - Walker
Suter - Lindell
Hakanpaa?

Edit: just saw starsfan86 with the same idea

lol you guys are never happy
True lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad