Speculation: DEADLINE DALLAS: Dream Defenseman Destination? Discuss.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dallasman

Jun 23, 2002
You never know...
It's going to be Lybushkin or Murphy. Seeler would be ideal.

Now, if Seguin goes to LTIR that may change things but I wouldn't expect a massive deal to be made.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Nill’s never been one to pay a big price tag at the deadline, and getting Tanev for nothing is more evidence of that. Think Chychrun/Hanifin/etc is a pipe dream given that.

Lyubushkin seems like a misstep, and Murphy may not even come back. Both would be for like a 6th though, so why not

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Who's the better skater between Lybushkin and Hak?
the nhl edge site sucks ass but Hakanpaa is range-ier

1709222430448.png

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
We lost Hakanpaa and Lundkvist, who you all bitch about constantly. Then had to replace them with 2 AHL defenders who you bitched about even more. Now, Nill wants to bring in a bottom pair player so that if that situation arises again, we don't have to play Pouliot or Petrovic. Somehow, you guys have found a way to bitch about that too, less than 24 hours after acquiring a legit top 4 RHD.

Truly remarkable.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
i'll never understand why you guys form these harsh opinions without actually watching hockey.

Hak doesn't give me exactly give me confidence against a team like Colorado, and that chart looks like Lyub isn't any better, that's my fear.

I've honestly paid any attention to Lyub, that's why I'm asking. I'm fine with his physicality, which I do think we need. Just worried about skating.

Going off your comment above, I'm hoping that's not aimed at me, i'm not one to bitch, or at least try not to on here.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Hak doesn't give me exactly give me confidence against a team like Colorado, and that chart looks like Lyub isn't any better, that's my fear.

I've honestly paid any attention to Lyub, that's why I'm asking. I'm fine with his physicality, which I do think we need. Just worried about skating

brother, he's not meant to replace Hakanpaa. He's meant to replace Joel Hanley.

Reactions: Elysian

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
We lost Hakanpaa and Lundkvist, who you all bitch about constantly. Then had to replace them with 2 AHL defenders who you bitched about even more. Now, Nill wants to bring in a bottom pair player so that if that situation arises again, we don't have to play Pouliot or Petrovic. Somehow, you guys have found a way to bitch about that too, less than 24 hours after acquiring a legit top 4 RHD.

Truly remarkable.

We're fans, baby, it's what we do. :cool:

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla

I've honestly paid any attention to Lyub, that's why I'm asking. I'm fine with his physicality, which I do think we need. Just worried about skating.

Going off your comment above, I'm hoping that's not aimed at me, i'm not one to bitch, or at least try not to on here.

no it's at @starsfan86

his appetite for players is instatiable :shakehead

jk its at a lot of you.

it's like @Satan said, amazon generation is on some MORE MORE MORE shit.

• Wow
Reactions: Satan and Elysian

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
no it's at @starsfan86

his appetite for players is instatiable :shakehead

jk its at a lot of you.

it's like @Satan said, amazon generation is on some MORE MORE MORE shit.

Have you had you morning coffee yet bud?

I've never complained about Nils, I'm always defending him and still think he has a future. I also have no problem with Hak, just worried about facing the Avs, which there's a high chance that happens.

My only problem is losing to the Avs. I hate that team more then @M88K hated Cogs while he was here

• Haha
Reactions: Sports2 and M88K

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Have you had you morning coffee yet bud?

I've never complained about Nils, I'm always defending him and still think he has a future. I also have no problem with Hak, just worried about facing the Avs, which there's a high chance that happens.

My only problem is losing to the Avs. I hate that team more then @M88K hated Cogs while he was here
I think you need it before me.

I didn’t bring up Nils once, I’m not sure why you roped him into this.

I’m making fun of all you who are criticizing Lyubushkin but have clearly never seen him play, and the ones who are still finding a way to complain about our defense even though we just landed Tanev at 75% retention.

I can’t be more clear, Lyubushkin would be brought in to replace Joel Hanley. Full-stop.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I think you need it before me.

I didn’t bring up Nils once, I’m not sure why you roped him into this.

I’m making fun of all you who are criticizing Lyubushkin but have clearly never seen him play, and the ones who are still finding a way to complain about our defense even though we just landed Tanev at 75% retention.

I can’t be more clear, Lyubushkin would be brought in to replace Joel Hanley. Full-stop.

"We lost Hakanpaa and Lundkvist, who you all bitch about constantly. Then had to replace them with 2 AHL defenders who you bitched about even more. Now, Nill wants to bring in a bottom pair player so that if that situation arises again, we don't have to play Pouliot or Petrovic. Somehow, you guys have found a way to bitch about that too, less than 24 hours after acquiring a legit top 4 RHD.

Truly remarkable"

I was referring to this comment for Nils.

I was just asking about Lyubushkin's skating. I get he's for depth, but like I said i was just curious how his skating is.

I'm not trying to start an argument, simply wondering how someone skates

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad