Player Discussion David Pastrnak

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
A story on Pastrnak’s early days and him
finding motivation through tragedy at a young age. Hope you all can enjoy!
thehockeywriters.com

Diving Deep: Bruins' David Pastrnak Fulfilling Father's Dream

Boston Bruins' star David Pastrnak has dedicated his hockey career to his late father, Milan who's dream was for his son to make the NHL
thehockeywriters.com
thehockeywriters.com

Reactions: 24 others

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I think Pasta has been playing poorly so far in the playoffs. Hopefully he'll get in gear soon.
He has been floating more than he was earlier in the season and not playing as aggressively in his own zone. I heard before game 1 that he had just come down with the sickness that has affected much of the team. It's not easy to play at a high level with a stomach bug that apparently is physically draining the Bs (in more ways than one). Could be he has not had as much energy as usual so he is trying to conserve it some on the ice. Away from the puck he has not been his usual self.

I have no doubt he will get in gear soon. Ullmark and Lindholm both looked better in game 3 as they were getting over the illness. Same should happen with Pasta in terms of compete level. Tip of the cap to all the Bs who have played despite being ill.

bwunderlich

Feb 27, 2002
woodstock, ny
Visit site
If he can not attempt a one-timer, he shouldnt be on the ice on the PP.

He took none in Game 4 and sorta one tonight. Whatever is ailing him (ribs), has him tentative to even attempt a wrister.

This is a guy who has never seen a shot he doesn't like.

Reactions: BMC and BBruins

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Overcooked school cafeteria noodles this series. "If Pastrnak gives us half of Tkachuk, we win the series."

Reactions: Colt.45Orr

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Honestly he should have probably 5-7 goals this series he’s finding spaces he just is a little snake bitten

Reactions: JCRO

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
The issue when Pasta is off his game is his turnovers and fluffs with the puck are A LOT more noticeable.

Last night, I thought was far and away his worst game. Everything that could go wrong for him did go wrong for him. Plays died on his stick.

Its for sure mental. And hes driving me mental... But he will get out of it.

Reactions: BMC

SonnyBoy

Jan 25, 2022
I would take the guy who is over a point per game in the playoffs over the guy who is about half a point per game in the playoffs yes.
How is that going then. Pasta sure has been on fire. But he sure is so cute when he smiles. True playoff warrior. Maybe we can play again someday team that won't tackle so Pasta can score those 4-0 and 4-1 goals that won't matter.

SonnyBoy

Jan 25, 2022
I'd still take Pasta although Tkachuk's last season with a +57 blows away even Bergys best +/- year at +38.
That meens so much in playoffs. Maybe Bruins can have Pasta +57 trophy and then whole Boston can celebrate he's excellent performance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad