Czechs in North America

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
i know this is not related to this discussion but the czech fanshop is now selling nike verison of their jerseys for the first time since I don't even know.
Im buying one right now lamo

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Hmm hold that thought till tomorrow morning, we will see how they all do lol
What I want:

Blumel, 15 minutes, 2 goals (in a loss to my Oilers)
Klapka, 15 minutes, 1 goal (if Vladar is playing, I want Flames to win.lol)
Jiricek, 20 minutes, top pair and 3 points
Kulich, 18 minutes in Top 6 (I really do like the Sabres Top 6 forwards) and his first hattrick

What I will see tomorrow:

Blumel ate nachos
Klapka got 8 minutes, took a stupid penalty and is demoted to play with Frk on the Wranglers
Jiricek gets 12 minutes, no offensive opportunites and everyone bitches about his skating
Kulich is a healthy scratch for 'reasons' (eg. Ruff has dementia and forgot he was on the roster)

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
What I want:

Kulich, 18 minutes in Top 6 (I really do like the Sabres Top 6 forwards) and his first hattrick

Blumel ate nachos
Klapka got 8 minutes, took a stupid penalty and is demoted to play with Frk on the Wranglers
Jiricek gets 12 minutes, no offensive opportunites and everyone bitches about his skating
Kulich is a healthy scratch for 'reasons' (eg. Ruff has dementia and forgot he was on the roster)
Kulich plays my team today so I do not want his hattrick to happen yet maybe next game lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
What I want:

Blumel ate nachos
Blumel has 2 minutes less TOI then the rest of Stars team so far, so you werent that wrong lol.

What really pisses me off tbh is Palat in 4th line with Devils. I really think he is still a very good NHL player and has much more to give the team then to scrape minutes in 4th line for 6M per year lol. He deserves more, definitely better then some Cotter or whoever is playing in 2nd line there.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Blumel has 2 minutes less TOI then the rest of Stars team so far, so you werent that wrong lol.

What really pisses me off tbh is Palat in 4th line with Devils. I really think he is still a very good NHL player and has much more to give the team then to scrape minutes in 4th line for 6M per year lol. He deserves more, definitely better then some Cotter or whoever is playing in 2nd line there.
I think he started in line 2 and earned that 4th line spot. Don't get me wrong.. I still have images of him helping us win gold last spring but he seems a step behind.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

Yup, 5 minutes after 2 periods and well behind the 4th line guys. I'd say his ass got glued to the bench.lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
1729378698474.png

Ok, Klapka.. let's see if you can beat that!lol

Or Jiricek.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Jiricek with an assist is nice, but others once again complete disaster. Seriously I am starting to think why do I even bother to follow our players in NHL.

Hertl nothing and 0.5 ppg.
Necas nothing.
Hronek nothing with one f***in point so far.
Palat is done with 10mins a game.
Chytil is again back to the 20pts season pace with 12mins per game.
Pasta with 5.8 rating lol and not even a ppg
Zacha, is he even playing this season?
Kulich getting the minutes finally and doing absolutely nothing about that

13 or so game played this night and absolute f***in ZERO contribution from Czech guys. Seriously f*** this

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Snímek obrazovky 2024-10-20 092739.png
Snímek obrazovky 2024-10-20 092747.png
Snímek obrazovky 2024-10-20 092753.png
Snímek obrazovky 2024-10-20 092800.png

Czech/Swiss/Slovak/German player comparison so far. Its ridiculous that we even have to compare ourselves to those nations now instead of Finland/Sweden/Russia, but we even came out of this compatrison the absolute f***in worst so far.

For all those years i am following our guys in NHL I have never seen such a pathetic start to a season then the one we are having right now, and I am seriously starting to lose hope its gonna get better. We are in for a loong shit season guys. When this will get better I dont know, if ever.

Reactions: Goodman68

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 918981View attachment 918982View attachment 918983View attachment 918984
Czech/Swiss/Slovak/German player comparison so far. Its ridiculous that we even have to compare ourselves to those nations now instead of Finland/Sweden/Russia, but we even came out of this compatrison the absolute f***in worst so far.

For all those years i am following our guys in NHL I have never seen such a pathetic start to a season then the one we are having right now, and I am seriously starting to lose hope its gonna get better. We are in for a loong shit season guys. When this will get better I dont know, if ever.
At least Nečas is doing good lol. Boston suck balls, Zacha and Pastrňák need to step up. Also 8 mins for Blumel...:help: I see only 3 czech players in top6 and all of them are not scoring.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad