Czechs in North America

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
i know this is not related to this discussion but the czech fanshop is now selling nike verison of their jerseys for the first time since I don't even know.
Im buying one right now lamo

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
Let me be clear Fil.. you are my favorite poster of all time. I've wanted this jersey forever!
Your Welcome lol. There must be something new in the nike-iihf jersey deal expect other countries to follow (Finland, Sweden, etc.)

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Your Welcome lol. There must be something new in the nike-iihf jersey deal expect other countries to follow (Finland, Sweden, etc.)
Did you see any option to put a name on the back? I was thinking 'Goodman68'.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Hmm hold that thought till tomorrow morning, we will see how they all do lol
What I want:

Blumel, 15 minutes, 2 goals (in a loss to my Oilers)
Klapka, 15 minutes, 1 goal (if Vladar is playing, I want Flames to win.lol)
Jiricek, 20 minutes, top pair and 3 points
Kulich, 18 minutes in Top 6 (I really do like the Sabres Top 6 forwards) and his first hattrick

What I will see tomorrow:

Blumel ate nachos
Klapka got 8 minutes, took a stupid penalty and is demoted to play with Frk on the Wranglers
Jiricek gets 12 minutes, no offensive opportunites and everyone bitches about his skating
Kulich is a healthy scratch for 'reasons' (eg. Ruff has dementia and forgot he was on the roster)

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
What I want:

Kulich, 18 minutes in Top 6 (I really do like the Sabres Top 6 forwards) and his first hattrick

Blumel ate nachos
Klapka got 8 minutes, took a stupid penalty and is demoted to play with Frk on the Wranglers
Jiricek gets 12 minutes, no offensive opportunites and everyone bitches about his skating
Kulich is a healthy scratch for 'reasons' (eg. Ruff has dementia and forgot he was on the roster)
Kulich plays my team today so I do not want his hattrick to happen yet maybe next game lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
What I want:

Blumel ate nachos
Blumel has 2 minutes less TOI then the rest of Stars team so far, so you werent that wrong lol.

What really pisses me off tbh is Palat in 4th line with Devils. I really think he is still a very good NHL player and has much more to give the team then to scrape minutes in 4th line for 6M per year lol. He deserves more, definitely better then some Cotter or whoever is playing in 2nd line there.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Blumel has 2 minutes less TOI then the rest of Stars team so far, so you werent that wrong lol.

What really pisses me off tbh is Palat in 4th line with Devils. I really think he is still a very good NHL player and has much more to give the team then to scrape minutes in 4th line for 6M per year lol. He deserves more, definitely better then some Cotter or whoever is playing in 2nd line there.
I think he started in line 2 and earned that 4th line spot. Don't get me wrong.. I still have images of him helping us win gold last spring but he seems a step behind.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

Yup, 5 minutes after 2 periods and well behind the 4th line guys. I'd say his ass got glued to the bench.lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
1729378698474.png

Ok, Klapka.. let's see if you can beat that!lol

Or Jiricek.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad