Czechs in North America

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
i know this is not related to this discussion but the czech fanshop is now selling nike verison of their jerseys for the first time since I don't even know.
Im buying one right now lamo

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
Let me be clear Fil.. you are my favorite poster of all time. I've wanted this jersey forever!
Your Welcome lol. There must be something new in the nike-iihf jersey deal expect other countries to follow (Finland, Sweden, etc.)

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Your Welcome lol. There must be something new in the nike-iihf jersey deal expect other countries to follow (Finland, Sweden, etc.)
Did you see any option to put a name on the back? I was thinking 'Goodman68'.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Hmm hold that thought till tomorrow morning, we will see how they all do lol
What I want:

Blumel, 15 minutes, 2 goals (in a loss to my Oilers)
Klapka, 15 minutes, 1 goal (if Vladar is playing, I want Flames to win.lol)
Jiricek, 20 minutes, top pair and 3 points
Kulich, 18 minutes in Top 6 (I really do like the Sabres Top 6 forwards) and his first hattrick

What I will see tomorrow:

Blumel ate nachos
Klapka got 8 minutes, took a stupid penalty and is demoted to play with Frk on the Wranglers
Jiricek gets 12 minutes, no offensive opportunites and everyone bitches about his skating
Kulich is a healthy scratch for 'reasons' (eg. Ruff has dementia and forgot he was on the roster)

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
What I want:

Blumel, 15 minutes, 2 goals (in a loss to my Oilers)
Klapka, 15 minutes, 1 goal (if Vladar is playing, I want Flames to win.lol)
Jiricek, 20 minutes, top pair and 3 points
Kulich, 18 minutes in Top 6 (I really do like the Sabres Top 6 forwards) and his first hattrick

What I will see tomorrow:

Blumel ate nachos
Klapka got 8 minutes, took a stupid penalty and is demoted to play with Frk on the Wranglers
Jiricek gets 12 minutes, no offensive opportunites and everyone bitches about his skating
Kulich is a healthy scratch for 'reasons' (eg. Ruff has dementia and forgot he was on the roster)
Kulich plays my team today so I do not want his hattrick to happen yet maybe next game lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad