OT: COVID-19- March 17 2020 - No politics! Read post #1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
not really, it’s not some brand new drug. It’s a malaria drug that has been tested and used for years. The only risk is if something in the corona virus reacts with the drug which would be pretty unlikely

really worst case is it doesn’t work and yet get the regular side effects of the drug
I should clarify; there have been a few people who were acting as Guinea pigs this week trying new drugs in a "let's see what happens" sorta scenario.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
The wet market is just a cover story. It's too coincidental to have the virus originate in the same city as their main bio-weapons lab.

You want an even crazier coincidence?

Eyes of Darkness, 1982

gypw9j8y2zh41.jpg

The first page of google results about this are basically all articles saying how he didn't predict the Coronavirus outbreak. All the articles basically nitpick minor nuances but completely glaze over the fact that he somehow nailed the exact year and the exact city. It's beyond astronomical odds.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Ya, that was my first theory... an accidental release of some kind. It could be someone trying to make some extra money by selling the test subject animals at the wet market. Or the virus gets on someone's shoe and makes its way out of the lab. Anything like that is possible.

I have seen American Lawyers flat out state they believe it to be a Chinese bio-weapon release. Some people claim it is strong enough to destroy western markets. The Chinese officials have claimed it was the American's that released it (offensively = bio attack). There is so much uncertainty about this virus it's a head trip and nobody knows whats to come next. The US are being very aggressive now in locking down some areas.

No shipments that I know of are headed towards USA. Walmarts will be empty, sooner than later.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

Eyes of Darkness, 1982

gypw9j8y2zh41.jpg

The first page of google results about this are basically all articles saying how he didn't predict the Coronavirus outbreak. All the articles basically nitpick minor nuances but completely glaze over the fact that he somehow nailed the exact year and the exact city. It's beyond astronomical odds.

That's pretty crazy. 20 x 20 = 400

Weird stuff.

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
Yes, people are waking up from conspiracy theorist blaming and shaming, and instead realizing certain agendas do rule the world and are malicious. Just par for the course. Whether you believe in biblical End Times, or the beginning stages of the next inevitable war

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Yes, people are waking up from conspiracy theorist blaming and shaming, and instead realizing certain agendas do rule the world and are malicious. Just par for the course. Whether you believe in biblical End Times, or the beginning stages of the next inevitable war

Strange times indeed.

If anyone doesn't know about 5G - research it. This stuff is being installed everywhere while we are locked in our homes.

As far as the CIA coined "conspiracy theorist" term goes, I could care less if anyone refers to me as such.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

Eyes of Darkness, 1982

gypw9j8y2zh41.jpg

actually these two pages are of two different books. First page is from the book you show; 2nd page is from sylvie/sylvia xxxx (can't remember last name) a psychic who died about 10 years ago who had a book of predcitions which was tweeted the hell out of on social media

Reactions: ULF_55

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
I was pissed to read about the "chips" Bill Gates want people to be implanted with. Then I read about ID2020 and it kinda scared me. like wtf?
Bill Gates also said at a Ted Talk "If we do a good job with vaccines, we can lower the global population by 15%". Combine what he said there with these chips and it's a bit alarming. I don't think they can make it mandatory though, but with all the scare tactics the media use a large portion of the population will take it voluntarily. Don't be scared though, there tactics only work if you fear it.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Strange times indeed.

If anyone doesn't know about 5G - research it. This stuff is being installed everywhere while we are locked in our homes.

As far as the CIA coined "conspiracy theorist" term goes, I could care less if anyone refers to me as such.
I take it as a compliment now :)
I still giggle when CBC runs Huawei ads. Like what?

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site

Eyes of Darkness, 1982

gypw9j8y2zh41.jpg

Someone posted the 2nd. page elsewhere claiming it was from a Sylvia Browne novel, IIRC End of Days.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
I don't think it was a coincidence that this virus originated in Wuhan. I believe that this is a man-made bioweapon. It's a natural virus that was altered in a lab.

I have two theories:

1) It was an accidental release from the Wuhan BSL-4 lab due to poor safety standards.

2) It was released in Wuhan on purpose to make it look like it was an accidental release from the Wuhan BSL-4 lab. I don't know who released it, but probably not the Chinese Communist Party.

The wet market is just a cover story. It's too coincidental to have the virus originate in the same city as their main bio-weapons lab.

People had concerns about the Wuhan BSL-4 lab back in 2017. This is an excerpt from an article in Nature published February 22, 2017:

A laboratory in Wuhan is on the cusp of being cleared to work with the world’s most dangerous pathogens. The move is part of a plan to build between five and seven biosafety level-4 (BSL-4) labs across the Chinese mainland by 2025, and has generated much excitement, as well as some concerns.

Some scientists outside China worry about pathogens escaping, and the addition of a biological dimension to geopolitical tensions between China and other nations.

Inside the Chinese lab poised to study world's most dangerous pathogens

And this more recent article from the Washington Times:

Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program

But there is certainly a rabbit hole to go down. Apparently there were basically Chinese spies in our main BSL-4 lab in Winnipeg and they were sending viruses back to China (most likely to the Wuhan lab).

Bio-warfare experts question why Canada was sending lethal viruses to China

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mani...disease-lab-amid-rcmp-investigation-1.5211567

And before people dismiss all this as a conspiracy theory... remember that I was the one who made the original thread here and warned a lot of you about exactly this (there were some other posters who knew all this back then too). I had been warning my friends and family about this since late January. Maybe I should have warned all of you earlier, but I don't ever talk about politics on these forums, I didn't think post would be allowed, and I didn't think anyone would believe me anyways. Most of my friends and family didn't believe me.

I do wonder if this event will make people question some other things too. Will more people look into what really happened on 9/11?

I'll just leave this video here for anyone who wants to watch it when we're all in lockdown:

I’ll play.

IF this is man made and released as an accident or on purpose..... so what?

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
I think it might be an animal produced defense mechanism to try and save their planet.

Dolphins and whales have been acting pretty suspiciously lately, cozying up to humans!

Or Gaia vaccine against humans.

You’ve got a point there.

I’m trying to understand why a country would purposely shut down the economies of the trading partners it depends on.

Your animal theory makes more sense.

giphy.gif

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
You’ve got a point there.

I’m trying to understand why a country would purposely shut down the economies of the trading partners it depends on.

Your animal theory makes more sense.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I've established some bird feeders and grow bee friendly plants, shrubs and flowers. Bees love raspberry bushes ... Squirrels love digging up my bulbs.

I'm trying to ingratiate myself to them.

Reactions: Rogie

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head

Hopefully one of these vaccinee reaches the rest of the world soon.

This isn't a vaccine. This is existing medication being trialed to treat corona. I know there's a slim chance of finding anyone in medicine here but would love to know how long a trial like this could take vs developing and testing a vaccine

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
This is the kind of shit that worries me. Take a look at the article below. How many people have been infected... or are passing that along without even knowing?

No matter what this is obviously going to spread, but some people are being selfish.

I get some people want to go out, or don't think it's a big deal... but you infect others... which infects others... and on and on... obviously its the whole point of isolation... which still isnt being followed by some.

The article is a classic example of that... Recovering COVID-19 patient describes what it was like to have the virus

Think about how itll overwhelm the healthcare system, as well as the sick or elderly who can't fight this virus as well as some others. I think that's especially what being responsible, and keeping your distance is about.

Again keep a sense of humor, be kind... but don't be an asshole, and not give a shit. I think it's a reasonable request.

I get its important about the economy too... but without health you have nothing... and you certainly can't make more money if you're sick... or.... worse... so anyway just my two cents.... stay safe everyone. This will pass....... eventually.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Bill Gates also said at a Ted Talk "If we do a good job with vaccines, we can lower the global population by 15%". Combine what he said there with these chips and it's a bit alarming. I don't think they can make it mandatory though, but with all the scare tactics the media use a large portion of the population will take it voluntarily. Don't be scared though, there tactics only work if you fear it.

holy crap didn’t know bill gates said that.

I read the dan brown novel “Inferno” it’s all about the elitist cults and their plan to lower global population. True or not novel was pretty epic :laugh:

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
This isn't a vaccine. This is existing medication being trialed to treat corona. I know there's a slim chance of finding anyone in medicine here but would love to know how long a trial like this could take vs developing and testing a vaccine

There's been multiple reports drugs similar to this in different countries have been being tested. This is a good sign no doubt.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

It's already approved and being used in Canada (trial). If you do happen to get CV, you can likely get it prescribed. If that Doctor refuses, go to another Doctor (but they won't if you provide a reasonable argument, that being the 100% success rate in France).

Reactions: JT AM da real deal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad