OT: COVID-19- March 17 2020 - No politics! Read post #1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I'm sure they would, governments aren't shy about market involvement in a crisis

New Zealand, prices haven't taken a jump but we haven't been hit hard by the virus yet

haven't noticed price increases myself.

but I price compare, and buy based on price, if AAA's is on sale I will buy extra if not chicken and cuts on sale more likely.

gas at .73 helps.

tp still on sale when available.

Reactions: Kiwi

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
haven't noticed price increases myself.

but I price compare, and buy based on price, if AAA's is on sale I will buy extra if not chicken and cuts on sale more likely.

gas at .73 helps.

tp still on sale when available.

Give me a chance to eat some of the non perishable food I've built up over the last 9-12 months, probably months worth of food sitting in the cubbords my misses and i can't be assed cooking :laugh:

It's go time over here, the New Zealand government just announced a 900M bailout for the national airline and their cutting staff by 30-50% , the **** is hitting the fan

Last edited:

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Speaking of properties... the Lord of my land has increased rent by the maximum allowable amount, got the email yesterday. I was ok with it, at the end of the day, I owe all my income to me Lord, tis only fair.
Just stop paying rent if you're in Ontario. They put a hold on all evictions

Reactions: saffronleaf

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I don't know about that. Because of the nature and cause of this economic crisis, I think the recovery of the markets is going to be a steep curve in a relatively short period of time. As soon as there are even glimpses that we are nearing the end of this thing, that's the time to go all in and hold on to your horses.
Well that's up to you, it's your money. The stock market is a dangerous game and, in my opinion, you shouldn't be looking to get immediate gains. That doesnt mean 6 months from now you won't double your money. I was more alluding to not drop $5,000 right now (for example) on shares and expect quick returns. I'm looking at oil right now myself. My wife doesnt own stocks but has wanted to invest for a while now into something. Oil is weird right now because its drop actually has little to do with this economic crash, oil prices were going to dip no matter what because of Russia and the Saudis.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
We should really thank those people who are willing to be Guinea pigs to solve this crisis. They're taking a huge risk in some cases.

not really, it’s not some brand new drug. It’s a malaria drug that has been tested and used for years. The only risk is if something in the corona virus reacts with the drug which would be pretty unlikely

really worst case is it doesn’t work and yet get the regular side effects of the drug

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
We should really thank those people who are willing to be Guinea pigs to solve this crisis. They're taking a huge risk in some cases.

It's a 70 year old drug repurposed and at that it's basically Chlorine, like the bleach. Quick thinking by the Dr's to take off the shelf!

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

It's safe, cheap and effective. I guess they have to figure out what dose to give people. We need to get back at it and save the economy now! Oh and troll Bill Gates and his crazy under skin chip garbage, that's nuts he can chip himself. I'll pass.

Chloroquine was discovered in 1934 by Hans Andersag.[4][5] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system.[6] It is available as a generic medication.[1] The wholesale cost in the developing world is about US$0.04.[7] In the United States, it costs about US$5.30 per dose.[1]

Reactions: PromisedLand

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
It's safe, cheap and effective. I guess they have to figure out what dose to give people. We need to get back at it and save the economy now! Oh and troll Bill Gates and his crazy under skin chip garbage, that's nuts he can chip himself. I'll pass.

Chloroquine was discovered in 1934 by Hans Andersag.[4][5] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system.[6] It is available as a generic medication.[1] The wholesale cost in the developing world is about US$0.04.[7] In the United States, it costs about US$5.30 per dose.[1]

I mean if they have no "guaranteed" cure I think they have to use this I guess even if there is a hint of success.

I am no scientist but looking at this video below i mean we gotta do something cannot just sit on our butts doing nothing

As for Bill Gates; I am not a conspiracy theory nut but .... Event 201 was just too close as a co-incidence too damn close

Event 201, a pandemic exercise to illustrate preparedness efforts

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I mean if they have no "guaranteed" cure I think they have to use this I guess even if there is a hint of success.

I am no scientist but looking at this video below i mean we gotta do something cannot just sit on our butts doing nothing

As for Bill Gates; I am not a conspiracy theory nut but .... Event 201 was just too close as a co-incidence too damn close

Event 201, a pandemic exercise to illustrate preparedness efforts

Heard non conspiracy theorist folks left puzzled and questioning. If this is found to be released on purpose in any way, people are going to be pissed off.

Reactions: PromisedLand

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Heard non conspiracy theorist folks left puzzled and questioning. If this is found to be released on purpose in any way, people are going to be pissed off.

I was pissed to read about the "chips" Bill Gates want people to be implanted with. Then I read about ID2020 and it kinda scared me. like wtf?

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I was pissed to read about the "chips" Bill Gates want people to be implanted with. Then I read about ID2020 and it kinda scared me. like wtf?

Yeah that's pretty sobering and lets face it considering his position. It's not like it's some joke either. Between all this and interviews of that, if the goal was to create suspicion and discomfort with the 1% and Gov't. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
That reddit AMA has to be a hoax. Bill Gates who has huge involvement in vaccinations in Africa would know that there's not going to be a vaccine for the Corona virus anytime soon.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Stupid talking heads in the media reporting on prospective anti-virals is wildly irresponsible.

Perhaps but they did do clinical trials on 40 patients with 100% recovery rate and it's peer reviewed. You want to talk about wildly irresponsible, look to Gates suggesting chipping the population so they could have vaccination information under their skin.

Last edited:

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Last edited:

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
That reddit AMA has to be a hoax. Bill Gates who has huge involvement in vaccinations in Africa would know that there's not going to be a vaccine for the Corona virus anytime soon.

Yep, and no vaccine can be mandatory. Also that stupid chip implant is the sketchiest, most unnatural thing possible and should be mocked. Won't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad