Connor McDavid: 150 Points Watch (32GP: 53 Points - 135.8 Pace (1.66 PPG))

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Every time McDavid cuts to the net at full speed I keep thinking "there is a career ending injury just waiting to happen". Scary stuff.
You only have to worry when he does it against the dirty, dishonourable Flames though. Literally the only two times he was in danger after rushing the net was when the Flames purposely took out his legs to prevent embarrassment.

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
Despite being #1 in NHL points McDavid is 180th in +/- stats with a lowly +1 rating

Not as important but telling non the less, when Gretzky in his prime was breaking my heart in the 80's he was routinely around the +70's while leading the league in points, McDavid is a one trick pony bent on points with little regard for anything else.
So McDavid plays all 5 positions and is every where on the ice at all times?

Rengorlex

Aug 25, 2021
Despite being #1 in NHL points McDavid is 180th in +/- stats with a lowly +1 rating

Not as important but telling non the less, when Gretzky in his prime was breaking my heart in the 80's he was routinely around the +70's while leading the league in points, McDavid is a one trick pony bent on points with little regard for anything else.
McDavid has been solid defensively for the last couple of years. +/- is obviously a meaningless stat, but McDavid has significantly improved his defensive game both visually and by every on-ice analytic.

Reactions: Paul4587

Doubledose

Oct 14, 2021
He looks unstoppable, maybe we need a Drai 150 point watch thread instead lmao.

2 great players. It's why I always try to be hockey fan first.
During my struggle as my team disappoints. I've seen Gretzky lemieux Crosby ovechkin and now mcdaviv and drai

Zamknij kurwa ryj

Feb 22, 2021

One-trick pony describes Gaudreau. Using it as a descriptor for McDavid is laughable.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006

I dunno. Connor is like 57% on the dot this year. :laugh:

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
“Draisaitl is a passenger and gets carried”

-people who chose to ignore the fact they’ve been very similar caliber players for 4 years running now

2 G, 2A for the German Gretzky tn while McDavid had a bit of an off night- only picked up 1 apple. They’re tied for the NHL point lead and 2nd in the league in goals.
When Draisaitl is on he’s unstoppable.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
McDavid had surprised me defensively in the Oilers games I’ve watched, he’s out there many of the times when it’s a minute or two left and an empty net for the opponent, so obviously the coach does too.
McDavid and Draisaitl are usually two of the forwards out defending. The Oilers have not given up a 5-on-6 tying goal since Tippett was hired.

Team Season Totals - Natural Stat Trick

Reactions: snipes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad