Connor McDavid: 150 Points Watch (32GP: 53 Points - 135.8 Pace (1.66 PPG))

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr Buckles

Jun 6, 2018
More than halfway through playing Vancouver and McDavid isn't yet on the scoresheet.

Palms are sweaty. Heart-rate elevated. What's happening to me?

chauron

Jan 5, 2014
No, they count. He has been PPG+ in the playoffs since then too.

But don’t let facts get in your way
I dont mind using ppg as factor but there’s one thing … he did those points in a single game or two last year. Rest of the games were zero points. But with ppg he is made to look great all the time, or atleast produce evenly.

This is the fundamental issue with ppg as measurement and personally I have absolutely nothing against McD (as a Jesse fan).

Just stating a fact.

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
I dont mind using ppg as factor but there’s one thing … he did those points in a single game or two last year. Rest of the games were zero points. But with ppg he is made to look great all the time, or atleast produce evenly.

This is the fundamental issue with ppg as measurement and personally I have absolutely nothing against McD (as a Jesse fan).

Just stating a fact.
That does not disprove what I said at all. He stated something as if it were fact and I corrected him.

And if consistency is what you’re looking for, McDavid is your guy… not sure why you are trying to suggest otherwise lol… he has gone three games without a point I believe 1 (one) time in his 6+ year career. Pretty impressive hey

Reactions: Snipes45

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Wouldve been a 4+ point night if not for Demko

Demko was fantastic last night he made some huge saves on McDavid, the Oilers also hit 3 posts as well.

McDavid easily could have had a 3-4 point game if not for Demko. McDavid dominated last night.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Every time McDavid cuts to the net at full speed I keep thinking "there is a career ending injury just waiting to happen". Scary stuff.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Every time McDavid cuts to the net at full speed I keep thinking "there is a career ending injury just waiting to happen". Scary stuff.
If you are as reckless as a Tanev or especially Giordano, sure, that could happen lol. Against CGY is the only time you see this for some odd reason..

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
If you are as reckless as a Tanev or especially Giordano, sure, that could happen lol. Against CGY is the only time you see this for some odd reason..
I think you are confused as to who the reckless player is.

Johnnybegood13

Jul 11, 2003
Despite being #1 in NHL points McDavid is 180th in +/- stats with a lowly +1 rating

Not as important but telling non the less, when Gretzky in his prime was breaking my heart in the 80's he was routinely around the +70's while leading the league in points, McDavid is a one trick pony bent on points with little regard for anything else.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Despite being #1 in NHL points McDavid is 180th in +/- stats with a lowly +1 rating

Not as important but telling non the less, when Gretzky in his prime was breaking my heart in the 80's he was routinely around the +70's while leading the league in points, McDavid is a one trick pony bent on points with little regard for anything else.
+/- is trash. Stop wasting your mental energy on it.

Reactions: Dieseloil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad