Post-Game Talk: Cole's RETURN OF PLUS/MINUS: Pens/Boltzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
DOC is killing it! He's been a force out there for a while now. Really emerging is a significant contributor in the bottom six. I love how he drives the net. And protects the puck.

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Zucker doesn’t strike me as the type to chase money, but we’ll see how the off-season plays out. He was devastated to leave Minnesota, but I get the impression he likes Pittsburgh a lot.

Could be the kind of guy to stay for cheap knowing there could be a post playing career job lined up for him
Cannot tell with these players nowadays..

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Fix the Damn Powerplay. I'm not sorry. This first unit sucks. The only one who should be untouchable is Rakell.

Just play the second unit first or something.

Honestly I can't tell if Sid, Geno, Letang, or Jake was the worst player on the PP tonight. Wall of shame stuff.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Kingerski replied to me before here. It's highly likely Rossi is lurking at times too.
I'm supremely confident that the lot of us have a better understanding of the team and game of hockey than the Pittsburgh media lol.

Albeit we are a bit unstable but hey that's show biz!

Reactions: Lustaf

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
We swept Tampa and scored 18 goals on them this season. Wow. Tampa is a force at home and wanted to respond after the recent loss to us. Also had a fully healthy lineup. This is a great great win.

Other than PP, I had no complaints. Yes, they gave up quite some chances to Tampa, but everybody will do that on the road against them, having to face that great powerplay 5 times. At least they play with some passion. It has been the case in every game after that EDM collapse actually.
10 on Vasy alone.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Fix the Damn Powerplay. I'm not sorry. This first unit sucks. The only one who should be untouchable is Rakell.

Just play the second unit first or something.

Honestly I can't tell if Sid, Geno, Letang, or Jake was the worst player on the PP tonight. Wall of shame stuff.
What it needs is another guy who is all pass and no finish.

Reactions: Lustaf

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
What it needs is another guy who is all pass and no finish.
It needs anyone who can do entries.

Finishing is a problem I guess, but we have Jake and 2 500 goal scorers out there. The problem is that they are scared to shoot at volume because if the puck leaves the zone they won't get it back in.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Zucker works really hard and not so great hands but all that hard work pays off.
His hands are fine, and he does create a lot of scoring chances with very little room. I disagree with you, he doesn't have a elite hands, but he gets the job done. He's killing it right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad