GDT: Central Division Semifinal Game #1 | Wild @ Stars | 8:30pm CDT | ESPN2/BSN/KFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I'm obsessed with Nashville hot chicken, but haven't had a ton in the area. I've heard great things about the chain Dave's Hot Chicken, but they don't have any in MN yet, and I've never had it. Luckily they are starting to bring some here, starting with Minnetonka potentially later this year.
It’s unmatched in the chain game

Reactions: Wild11MN

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
I was fairly underwhelmed with Dave's, to be honest. The seasoning blend was a little too heavy on the chili powder for my liking. I may have to try it again though, it might have just been that one day? Their strawberry milkshake was great though :laugh:

I've had good experiences with Monroe's Hot Chicken in the Phoenix area, if anyone ever goes there. Still haven't found a good place in MSP, but I'll have to try that Nashville Coop place KSU suggested earlier.
I was actually excited to try Nashville Coop tonight after looking into that just now, but they just had to be closed on Mondays.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I’ll take credit for the Gus start!!!
Of course you DO realize that this may mean Fleury gets Game 2.....;)

home-alone-macaulay-culkin.gif

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Anyone got any fun food plans for the game? Ordering pizza or making homemade buffalo wings?

Center cut pork chops smothered in gravy, onions and apple slices along with baby red potatoes topped with cheese and sweet corn. And since I now live in Wisconsin, I'll wash it down with a couple of brandy old fashioneds.

Reactions: BuiumSaveUs

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Center cut pork chops smothered in gravy, onions and apple slices along with baby red potatoes topped with cheese and sweet corn. And since I now live in Wisconsin, I'll wash it down with a couple of brandy old fashioneds.
Have you ever tried pears with pork chops? Probably better than apples, at least imho.

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
Anyway, on the game/series... It feels like Dallas should be heavily favored when you look at the rosters, but these teams were tied with like a week left in the season. And that's with Kaprizov out a while.

It still feels like Dallas just has the much deeper roster, so it's very possible it's just yet another season of overachieving in the regular season. But the fact there's not a bigger gap points-wise between these teams seems a bit odd to me.

Reactions: The Enemy Within

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I believe this young man is the embodiment of Minnesota sportsdom. He’s like 4 f***ing years old and he’s already fully emotionally damaged lol

Attachments

• ABD5C202-3490-4CBB-9904-5FE2F6443897.jpeg
    ABD5C202-3490-4CBB-9904-5FE2F6443897.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I've heard that there is a really good place in Shakopee for BBQ chicken. Not a chain. I'd far rather talk about food than about Dean's mistakes that he hasn't made yet.

Reactions: wfode09

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I've heard that there is a really good place in Shakopee for BBQ chicken. Not a chain. I'd far rather talk about food than about Dean's mistakes that he hasn't made yet.
I hear Dean was going to make the players eat pasta after the game. YUGE mistake!

• Wow
Reactions: TaLoN

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I don´t know much about the Otter. Who is he? Where is he from? Does he likes swiss cheese?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Mr pig stuff might be the one, they are the next best BBQ in the area IMO, their sides are also great but the Mac and cheese is on a whole different level than anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad