GDT: Central Division Semifinal Game #1 | Wild @ Stars | 8:30pm CDT | ESPN2/BSN/KFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
Forgot to complain about the 8:45 start time. Such a great way to grow the sport when most kids (and many adults) are in bed while playoff games are being played.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Mr pig stuff might be the one, they are the next best BBQ in the area IMO, their sides are also great but the Mac and cheese is on a whole different level than anywhere else.
I heard for a Baker's customer that they had better chicken(not chicken wings). Mac and cheese...well, i've never liked it, but then, i never liked baked beans till i had Bakers

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I heard for a Baker's customer that they had better chicken(not chicken wings). Mac and cheese...well, i've never liked it, but then, i never liked baked beans till i had Bakers
They use a white cheese sauce and it is very different from your usual Mac and Cheese, mild sweetness and smokiness to it that really makes it shine.

Who do the advanced stats favor between Goligoski and Merrill?
Goligoski at 5v5, leads in pretty much everything except actual GF and GA, his PDO is 5% lower than Merrill's.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Nothing better about playoff hockey than watching what is at most a 17 year old crush a tall boy ultra after the camera pans to him post goal

Zucc's gonna beat the snot outta that Robertson kid
Zucc is a tremendously big vagina unfortunately

• Wow
Reactions: TaLoN and AKL

JokersWilds

Dec 21, 2022
sent word to my fam who plays for Dallas, all I said was help us get a couple of soft goals LOL, no word back, this is emotional for my fam depending on who's rooting for what team :fence:

Reactions: The Enemy Within

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Nothing better about playoff hockey than watching what is at most a 17 year old crush a tall boy ultra after the camera pans to him post goal

Zucc is a tremendously big vagina unfortunately
Not so sure about that...

Here's some entertainment while we wait for the game, you'll find the physical section in the second half. Hopefully we'll see some of this tonight.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Not so sure about that...

Here's some entertainment while we wait for the game, you'll find the physical section in the second half. Hopefully we'll see some of this tonight.

Are you referring to the parts where he punched a couple guys who clearly weren't phased by it and then his teammates/the refs came in to break it up immediately?

• Haha
Reactions: Soldier13Fox

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm just gonna get this out of the way early.

stars-voodoo-dallas-stars.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad