GDT: Central Division Semifinal Game #1 | Wild @ Stars | 8:30pm CDT | ESPN2/BSN/KFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

:wild

Kaprizov - Hartman - Zuccarello
Johansson - Gaudreau - Boldy
Nyquist - Steel - Foligno
Duhaime - Dewar - Reaves

Middleton - Spurgeon
Brodin - Dumba
Merrill - Faber

Gustavsson

:stars

Some guys
Some more guys
And still some more guys
Apparently still some more guys

A couple guys
A couple more guys
And still a couple more guys

A guy who can't skate so threw on some pads and a mask

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I think the team that takes more penalties will have a harder time winning

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Thought that Goligoski and Faber looked good together, but, whatever. We need Boldy, Kap, and Zucc to play well, as well as Brodin and Spurgeon. Getting them all rest going into the playoffs is a big brain move. In past years it seemed like they were already flagging before the playoffs even started.

Would also be great if Dumba rediscovered his game, but I’ll settle for him putting in a steady 20+ minutes per game

Last edited:

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
He's been practicing as if he's in all weekend.
Though unfortunately Klingberg may have been injured in Saturday's practice, so it looks like Merrill is in if Klingberg can't go today.
I’d rather Addison in than Merrill. At least he can run the PP

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Still can.
He was struggling, the PP was struggling with him... so he was taken off the top unit sometime in feb, then benched. That's why they traded for Klingberg in the first place.

Even the games he got into later, he was only on the 2nd unit.

I think the franchise has lost faith in him. Russo said he's basically the 9th defenseman, only likely to get into a playoff game if the Wild run into major injury issues on the backend.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
He was struggling, the PP was struggling with him... so he was taken off the top unit sometime in feb, then benched. That's why they traded for Klingberg in the first place.

Even the games he got into later, he was only on the 2nd unit.

I think the franchise has lost faith in him. Russo said he's basically the 9th defenseman, only likely to get into a playoff game if the Wild run into major injury issues on the backend.
A young player isn’t a perfect player the entire year? That’s only happened for 99% of players ever.

He would be fine. I think he’s better than Klingberg at the power play. Faster movement. Less turnovers.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
They likely won’t confirm anything about the lineup until they have to, keep Dallas on their toes preparation wise.

A young player isn’t a perfect player the entire year? That’s only happened for 99% of players ever.

He would be fine. I think he’s better than Klingberg at the power play. Faster movement. Less turnovers.
He would be a complete liability in this matchup, he got benched after the last time we played them. Jamie Benn dumped the puck into his corner and went on the chase and Addison looked like he shit his pants in terror and didn’t even try to contest it. He is almost certainly their last choice for defenseman to use in this series.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
They likely won’t confirm anything about the lineup until they have to, keep Dallas on their toes preparation wise.

He would be a complete liability in this matchup, he got benched after the last time we played them. Jamie Benn dumped the puck into his corner and went on the chase and Addison looked like he shit his pants in terror and didn’t even try to contest it. He is almost certainly their last choice for defenseman to use in this series.
And for more than just this series if they manage to advance

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
The big day is here!

I guess Zucc & Kirill played NHL23 last night. Stay focused :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad