Prospect Info: Cedar Park

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
Good to see Bourque continue to produce without Stankoven. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't weighing on my mind a bit when thinking about his offensive breakout this season.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Kyrou gets his 2nd goal of the night. Great shot. Primary assist to Wheatcroft

4-1 Texas 8 minutes into the 3rd. That's 3 goals in the last 3 games for Kyrou. 7 on the season, but he's been very good in the O zone lately

• Love
Reactions: piqued

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Feel free to disregard since it's me talking about Kyrou, but Kyrou is one of the youngest defensemen in the entire AHL (might actually be the youngest). And he's 7th in rookie Dman scoring. And the only person in the top 40 of that list who's younger? Lian Bichsel. Ability to compete/hold your own when you're younger than everyone is a huge predictor of future success.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I don't know what the breakdown on Kyrou's scoring is, but I would hazard some guess that he's found some good chemistry with Bourkoven.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Feel free to disregard since it's me talking about Kyrou, but Kyrou is one of the youngest defensemen in the entire AHL (might actually be the youngest). And he's 7th in rookie Dman scoring. And the only person in the top 40 of that list who's younger? Lian Bichsel. Ability to compete/hold your own when you're younger than everyone is a huge predictor of future success.

Dude is picking up.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know what the breakdown on Kyrou's scoring is, but I would hazard some guess that he's found some good chemistry with Bourkoven.

These last few games he's been an individual beast. Driving the play in the O zone himself. You'd think he was a superstar offensive dman if you only watched these last few games.

He can walk the blue line well, has good hands, and has a wicked shot. Good short stretch of play for him. No doubt a guy who has stepped up the offense/skill game in Stankoven's absence despite being a dman

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Imagine with all the hype going around that we still have this kid at the top of AHL scoring waiting to be called up.

1709264994570.png

wtf timeline is this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad