Prospect Info: Cedar Park

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Would suck if he got called down earlier this week and got injured during the last game. Thanks Nill!!!! :p

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Broadcast just said when talking about the powerplay: "No McKenzie - out with an injury, no Stankoven - who is out tonight"

• Wow
Reactions: Zapp

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I might just be dumb or misunderstanding it, but he is not listed on the Texas Stars roster on their website right now. McKenzie and other injured guys are there

• Wow
Reactions: starsfan86

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I might just be dumb or misunderstanding it, but he is not listed on the Texas Stars roster on their website right now. McKenzie and other injured guys are there

Definitely hiding something from us :popcorn:

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Worth noting that the only other guy not on there is Pouliot, but he's been re-assigned so not sure what to make of that. Good chance they just haven't updated that page tho
Possibly. They have those no name guys on there. Not sure when they were recalled by Idaho.

Probably something silly like he’s ill. I figured the announcer would have that info though.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Possibly. They have those no name guys on there. Not sure when they were recalled by Idaho.

Probably something silly like he’s ill. I figured the announcer would have that info though.

They were all before he was re-assigned I believe

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gorgeous goal from Stranges and it's 1-1. Beat the defender 1 on 1 for the breakaway from the faceoff circle and roofed it on the backhand

2-1 now Texas. Mark Rassell in his first game as a Texas Star while on PTO because of Stankoven being out

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I hate to say it cause I do like him and I think there's obviously potential there, but I think Stranges is definitely a strong candidate to be included in any deadline deal

Reactions: LT and starsfan86

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I can never keep track of which Pitlick has been waived and is in the AHL at any given time

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
I hate to say it cause I do like him and I think there's obviously potential there, but I think Stranges is definitely a strong candidate to be included in any deadline deal
I certainly understand why but Dallas would be much better off moving Dellandrea and keeping Stranges to see if he can make it. After Bourque and Stankoven are there any good forward prospects? Maybe Martino but he's not even guaranteed to sign. Blumel is meh and Damiani is an AHLer. There's not much in the pipe for 2 years from now when Benn is gone and Seguin is in his final year.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I certainly understand why but Dallas would be much better off moving Dellandrea and keeping Stranges to see if he can make it. After Bourque and Stankoven are there any good forward prospects? Maybe Martino but he's not even guaranteed to sign. Blumel is meh and Damiani is an AHLer. There's not much in the pipe for 2 years from now when Benn is gone and Seguin is in his final year.
Just in time to sign McDavid :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad