Confirmed Trade: [CBJ/ARI] Jon Gillies for 2023 6th round pick and Jakub Voracek

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Arizona is the shittiest ran team ever in NHL. WTF? I feel so, so sry for the youngsters there. Why the f*** do you have to committ to a shitty team that only exists for cap-circumvention for other teams? If the team doesnt even try to be competative, why are they allowed to destroy youngsters careers?

I`m so sry for you guys!

Keller
Schmaltz
Crouse
Maccelli
Välimäki
etc

You deserve much better! I`m also sry for the fans of that so called "franchise". It`s time to relocate or sell the dumpster.

Reactions: CapSpace

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
163bc9f7-d762-4940-96db-70c5b15386bc_text.gif

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Keep hating if you want, imo this conversation says more about you than it ever will about the Yotes
Nobody is hating the team! The team is trying. The hate goes against shitty, sry ass ownership, GM and Bettman! We feel sry for the coaches, players and fans. It`s f***ing laughable what that sry ass dipshit ownership does and its actually super-bad PR for the league. Do you want to be a dumpster?

Prestigeworldwide

Apr 21, 2017
Arizona is the shittiest ran team ever in NHL. WTF? I feel so, so sry for the youngsters there. Why the f*** do you have to committ to a shitty team that only exists for cap-circumvention for other teams? If the team doesnt even try to be competative, why are they allowed to destroy youngsters careers?

I`m so sry for you guys!

Keller
Schmaltz
Crouse
Maccelli
Välimäki
etc

You deserve much better! I`m also sry for the fans of that so called "franchise". It`s time to relocate or sell the dumpster.
Keller
Schmaltz
Crouse
Välimäki
All signed contracts and extensions to play in AZ...wtf are you rambling about?

Reactions: PainForShane

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Keller
Schmaltz
Crouse
Välimäki
All signed contracts and extensions to play in AZ...wtf are you rambling about?
That was BEFORE Arizona went all-in taking on LTIR contracts, retained on any player they could this deadline! Its f***ing pathetic.

paragon

May 5, 2010
embarrassing. Especially after botching the Chychrun trade because they wouldn’t take back any salary.
Retaining salary on Chycrun would mean using real dollars. Cap space on Vorachek is free if his salary is covered by insurance.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I've generally been pretty indifferent with Arizona. I don't mind that Bettman has given that franchise a chance, and I hope that new arena works out.

But this is a f***ing joke. Not only is it a mockery of a sport franchise for the fans, it hurts the players, and it hurts the owners.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011

ARIZONA COYOTES​

Logo of the Arizona Coyotes

PROJECTED CAP HIT
Tooltip
: $65,314,710​

PROJECTED LTIR USED
Tooltip
: $0​

PROJECTED CAP SPACE
Tooltip
: $17,185,290​

CURRENT CAP SPACE
Tooltip
: $73,936,713
DEADLINE CAP SPACE
Tooltip
: $75,697,111
TODAY'S CAP HIT
Tooltip
: $66,649,268
ROSTER SIZE: 21/23
CONTRACTS: 42/50
RESERVE LIST: 71/90
INJURIES: 4

Has there ever been anything like this^?

On the payroll:

Voracek
Kane
OEL
Weber
Ladd
Little
Brown

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Not functioning is that right.

Last I checked... (just now), we're ahead of SJ, ANA, CBJ and oooh Chicago in the standings. I guess those franchises aren't functioning either in this competitive league, they're not even as competitive as the Yotes. Should we fold Chicago too? Looks like they're in the middle of trading all their players as well.

Keep hating if you want, imo this conversation says more about you than it ever will about the Yotes

You can keep playing dumb but you know I'm not talking about the standings but about how the organization is going about its business. Nobody can control games and players are still players but the Coyotes have absolutely zero intention of improving the team for the next several years and their primary motivations in trade is less money. That's a joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad