Canucks quietly have the deepest forward group in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Seems like an average forward group at best. But there are a few younger guys who could step up I guess

theoriginalBCF

Jan 29, 2018
Elias ain’t Connor, and JT ain’t Leon bru
But they are still Elite, can put up 90-100 points, and they have far better wing and scoring depth. Their D is better than the Oilers, and the best goalie in the division. I get the OP's optimism. I'll take Boeser, Garland, Kuzmenko, Mikayev, Podkolzin, Pearson over Kane, Yamamoto, Hyman, Hopkins. It is gonna be fun, that's for sure.

lordtrillson

May 24, 2020
So its early in the season, but it turns out OP was right - the Canucks forward group is in fact the deepest.

They are at the deepest part of the Wins column.
E141F0E0-5290-43EF-BD84-F4CE5628F523.jpeg

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Just a sad state of things all because of a mirage at the end of last season when ideally they tanked instead of just missing the playoffs.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
It is going to be sweet vindication when the Canucks start dog walking the Oilers, Flames, and Golden Knights this season. The team is being slept on, big time. Just watch. I am looking forward to bumping all of these threads at the 40 game mark. This team is going to surprise a lot of people.
I dont usually quote old comments....but when someone threatens to bump like this....I can't help it.

genk

Nov 15, 2015
Love the bump. The Canucks have already dug themselves into an insurmountable hole. At least there’s always next year!

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Alex, I will take "threads that might bite you in the ass for 400£" please

Since Jeopardy was an American show, you should really stick to US dollars. Or at the very least, Canadian bucks, as Alex Trebek was a Canuck. Hey and this thread is about the Canucks.........FULL CIRCLE! NEAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad