Post-Game Talk: Canucks lose 2-0; Best player? Empty net

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudshark50

Nov 25, 2005
NorthVancouver
Will the reffing never be sensible? The only thing worse than the reffing were the Canucks "big guns".

Why is Burrows allowed to suck the life out of every game he's in, but Kassian get's benched for learning to play at this level?

If this is Tortorella's way of developing the more skilled players, then he can go suck an egg.

Why do the Canucks continually get penalized for getting attacked?

I stopped watching for a couple of months because it was so frustrating seeing this team get completely screwed by the league, and it's hard not to see why the team is simply giving up. I see the same rotten officiating in other games for sure, but EVERY SINGLE game it's the same weighted nonsense going against the Canucks.

Not simply marginal calls, but blatant illegal plays happen right in front of the refs and they refuse to penalize the other team. History bending penalties, refs openly caught hating on the coach ... during the freaking game, and nothing in the way of reprimands from the league brass.

Wow.

What's that in reference to?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Can somebody explain to me why henrik ****ing sedin was playing, he was not taking faceoffs, which means he is STILL HURT

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
You actually believe that they have PR departments telling them what to say?

No. But they've been coached to give the most boring answers possible and to speak positive in interviews. It's why they look like robots in the interviews.

Which is why Samuelsson was a good interview because he didn't care.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Remember when people talked about how the team 'played' for Schneider and not Lu? Now that this team won't even score a goal for Lack, that argument disappeared quickly :laugh:

The thing I'm most upset about is that I'm going to have to watch Lack be sad in the post game, talking about how he wasn't good enough and shouldn't have let in the first goal. :cry:

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Booth was the only one playing tonight, Booth is the only one held accountable. Booth is always a healthy scratch, no one else is.

Kassian is held accountable for 1 penalty.

Look what Burrows did. Watch him get more 1st line minutes next game. It's unbelievable. Burrows should just be benched. He's a complete ****ing joke.

I'm sick of seeing the coaching staff put lines together full of struggling players, and give them top minutes.

Make a line of Higgins - Schroeder - Kassian, and give them some ******* minutes. They are the only forwards that are playing anything that resembles passable hockey right now.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Tell you what guys... I'll keep saying that goaltending is the problem and eventually when the goalies let in softies I'll re appear and tell everyone how I was wise.

y2kcanucks

Better than you
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Remember when people talked about how the team 'played' for Schneider and not Lu? Now that this team won't even score a goal for Lack, that argument disappeared quickly :laugh:

The thing I'm most upset about is that I'm going to have to watch Lack be sad in the post game, talking about how he wasn't good enough and shouldn't have let in the first goal. :cry:

That's ********. Lack can't be expected to be absolutely perfect. I hope this doesn't ruin his confidence because he's played very well.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
lacklacklack.gif

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
All the additions in the world mean nothing when pretty much every player on your team making big money is playing like absolute junk.

One has to wonder why this happens all at once?

Torts talks about the make up of the hockey club.

Now the radio guys are saying that the system doesn't fit the players or opposite.

arsmaster*

If the Canucks are in a win now mode which I assume they are and I was Gillis if call up Garth snow and say what do you want for vanek and I'd give it to him

You just want Chris traded home don't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad