C Mitchell Marner - London Knights, OHL (2015, 4th, TOR) IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyt 91*

OHL updates on the fly and they're only showing 3?

they totally ripped Marner off there. Dvorak some how gets the assist on a play he wasn't involved in. It was Marner who spun off the D man and passed over the Mete who passed to Tkachuk for the goal.

figure

Nov 19, 2015
West Coast
they totally ripped Marner off there. Dvorak some how gets the assist on a play he wasn't involved in. It was Marner who spun off the D man and passed over the Mete who passed to Tkachuk for the goal.

Hopefully they fix it over the intermission, I've seen them edit stats lately like that after games, check the top scorers list, open it the next morning and it has changed even though there was no games - I got a feeling they'll catch it eventually.

Edit: Looks like they took the goal from Tkachuk and gave it to Dvorak - maybe he tipped it? Anyways him being on that end makes Marner the 4th man out on the play so no assist for him.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015

The OHL site changed it to a Dvorak goal with Tkachuk and Mete with the assists.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Hopefully they fix it over the intermission, I've seen them edit stats lately like that after games, check the top scorers list, open it the next morning and it has changed even though there was no games - I got a feeling they'll catch it eventually.
they are saying dvorak scored the goal, so i dont know

bobbyt 91*

I hope so Marner made such a nice play to spin off of the D man then to spot Mete cross ice. It would be a shame for him to not get credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad