Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
Couple of possible rentals I’ve been watching lately are Filppula and Marcus Johansson. Filppula has been playing very well and would like nice as our 3c on a rental basis. Thinking the cost could get as high as a 2nd. Johansson shouldn’t fetch much but has shown flashes. Wasn’t great in NJ before the concussion and even worse now but maybe you try him next to Krejci and DeBrusk. Long way to go of course

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Couple of possible rentals I’ve been watching lately are Filppula and Marcus Johansson. Filppula has been playing very well and would like nice as our 3c on a rental basis. Thinking the cost could get as high as a 2nd. Johansson shouldn’t fetch much but has shown flashes. Wasn’t great in NJ before the concussion and even worse now but maybe you try him next to Krejci and DeBrusk. Long way to go of course
why would Washington dump Johansson?, and Val is in the same boat inter division wise

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
The problem is it hurts Carlo McAvoy and Debrusk down the line...

Sweeney is a draft and develop guy.

His trades and FA signings have been atrocious.

To build on that do you really feel this roster today is 1 or 2 players away from winning it?
His drafting and developing hasn't been so great either [Senyshyn and Zboril to name two]. Its been his strength but that doesn't mean he is good at it.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
What would be the incentive for the Flames to trade Bennett, same with the Flyers and Simmonds. You will over pay for any of those key guys. Sit tight, dee are coming back. Moore tonight, Mac and Vaak are close.

Clifton took Kampfers spot. JFK is looking better, Nordy is back on the wing, Backes is where he should be on the 4th. Rask is back with his head screwed on right, Halak did not fall apart after one bad game. Maybe Cave will give us what we need on the 3rd line center.

Rather see Bjork in over Acciari but it happens. At least we got to see where the kids are at and how they handle things in the bigs. Good for showcasing or finding out who is worth keeping. Donato, Senyshyn and Blidh all looking good on the farm. Frederic is still injured but they are learning the right way. I would rather keep who we have for now before panicking.

bennett got a segment on hockey central yesterday where jeff marek and doug mclean were gushing all over him... they spent several mins talking about how Calgary gm loves this kid... how the kid has bought in and is doing everything he needs to fit into his spot. mclean kept commenting how he wants to see bennett centering a line with james neal

the one thing they mentioned a couple times is that bennett isn't going to be happy being stuck as a 3rd liner

these guys see him as a second line center who will be a super pest a bit like marchand. I wonder what marchand was doing at the same age? I guess he had like 1 career assist in 20 career games when he turned 22?

ive been all over trying to trade for bennett when he was still struggling but hes not struggling now. hes been an impact player and a star of the game several times recently. im not sure he was ever available, but this is the type of guy you got to trade for while hes struggling cause theres no chance in hell anyone would ever give him up once he starts putting his mark on the game

I will mention to some here that they should take a look what jake Virtanen is doing this year too. its amazing how these guys with inherient well known talent that gets them drafted so highly to begin with... might take a couple years struggling on a bad team to find their mojo... and then might end up being exactly what everyone wished they had. was Virtanen ever available? im not sure... but I seriously doubt Vancouver would trade him now that hes becoming the beast he was supposed to be all along

who might be the next kid we might be able grab on the cheap?

I will toss out a trade idea

we call Chiarelli and tell him he needs to make the huge move to save his job and get himself some talent in his lineup. we tell him to use one of darnell nurse/Oscar klefbom/adam Larsson to trade for nylander. would anyone give Toronto a better dman in exchange for nylander?

once Edmonton makes this trade they are have the winger they need for McDavid but suddenly are missing the dman they need... and that's where we solve their problem for them

we take jesse puljujarvi
and we give them
and their second round pick
lauzon or zboril {their choice}
Heinen
cehlarik

we end up with a potential impact difference maker up front... someone I think could look good playing with krecji/debrusk… big body who has puck skills.

Edmonton would have to be a bit creative to get their cap under control after taking nylander and Heinen up front but their skill level/support for McDavid would look much much better after these trades and I do believe lauzon has a career as a better than average top 4 dman waiting for him. I only suggest hes movable by us because I like Urho more and with moore/gryz I think we have enough depth to trade someone

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
bennett got a segment on hockey central yesterday where jeff marek and doug mclean were gushing all over him... they spent several mins talking about how Calgary gm loves this kid... how the kid has bought in and is doing everything he needs to fit into his spot. mclean kept commenting how he wants to see bennett centering a line with james neal

the one thing they mentioned a couple times is that bennett isn't going to be happy being stuck as a 3rd liner

these guys see him as a second line center who will be a super pest a bit like marchand. I wonder what marchand was doing at the same age? I guess he had like 1 career assist in 20 career games when he turned 22?

ive been all over trying to trade for bennett when he was still struggling but hes not struggling now. hes been an impact player and a star of the game several times recently. im not sure he was ever available, but this is the type of guy you got to trade for while hes struggling cause theres no chance in hell anyone would ever give him up once he starts putting his mark on the game

I will mention to some here that they should take a look what jake Virtanen is doing this year too. its amazing how these guys with inherient well known talent that gets them drafted so highly to begin with... might take a couple years struggling on a bad team to find their mojo... and then might end up being exactly what everyone wished they had. was Virtanen ever available? im not sure... but I seriously doubt Vancouver would trade him now that hes becoming the beast he was supposed to be all along

we call Chiarelli and tell him he needs to make the huge move to save his job and get himself some talent in his lineup. we tell him to use one of darnell nurse/Oscar klefbom/adam Larsson to trade for nylander. would anyone give Toronto a better dman in exchange for nylander?

once Edmonton makes this trade they are have the winger they need for McDavid but suddenly are missing the dman they need... and that's where we solve their problem for them

we take jesse puljujarvi
and we give them
Heinen
cehlarik

we end up with a potential impact difference maker up front... someone I think could look good playing with krecji/debrusk… big body who has puck skills.

Edmonton would have to be a bit creative to get their cap under control after taking nylander and Heinen up front but their skill level/support for McDavid would look much much better after these trades and I do believe lauzon has a career as a better than average top 4 dman waiting for him. I only suggest hes movable by us because I like Urho more and with moore/gryz I think we have enough depth to trade someone
why would Katz allow any of that, if they just added Spooner not too long ago, Dubas is way smarter than folks get him credit for, otherwise Toronto doesn't elevate him from the affiliate, if the above backfires, Chiarelli is gone before that deal is even approved....

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
The Bruins have got to be calling St Louis, Edmonton and LA and checking on prices. Tarasenko, Schenn, Toffoli, RNH and Carter are all guys the Bruins could use. And the Bruins have defense to spare, which everyone needs. Or how about Hinostroza from Pheonix?

Reactions: Strafer

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006

we take jesse puljujarvi
and we give them
Heinen
cehlarik

Gryz for Virtanen?

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
The Bruins have got to be calling St Louis, Edmonton and LA and checking on prices. Tarasenko, Schenn, Toffoli, RNH and Carter are all guys the Bruins could use. And the Bruins have defense to spare, which everyone needs. Or how about Hinostroza from Pheonix?
who's Phoenix, it's been Arizona the last decade +

Root

Feb 22, 2010

I would love to see the Bruins go after Schenn. When everyone is healthy he gives you the ability to roll three lines with top 6 centers or you can move him to wing with Krejci and DeBrusk. Not ideal as a winger for us since he is a left hand shot, but I really like him as a player.

The Blues seem like a good trade partner for us.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
What the **** are you talking about. Can't you just admit you were wrong?

They switched from Phoenix to Arizona at the start of the 2014-15 season. Are you from the future?
earlier than that dude, sorry to tell you I detest fans who call franchises by the wrong city, since when have the Coyotes last played games at TSRA? IF THEY ARE indeed the Phoenix Coyotes, last I remember since when did Glendale, AZ BECOME PART OF THE Phoenix Metro?:mad:

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
earlier than that dude, sorry to tell you I detest fans who call franchises by the wrong city, since when have the Coyotes last played games at TSRA? IF THEY ARE indeed the Phoenix Coyotes, last I remember since when did Glendale, AZ BECOME PART OF THE Phoenix Metro?:mad:

Wowsers.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

I detest fans who don't know what team guys are on in a trade proposal thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad