Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXI- Stay on subject!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

NHL Notebook: Bruins expected to be in the mix for a top NCAA free agent​

Reactions: TCB

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
So if we were betting, who else is going to get called up this year to the big B's outside of the guys we've seen the last week? Any guesses?

Need some LW bodies

Reactions: HustleB

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
So if we were betting, who else is going to get called up this year to the big B's outside of the guys we've seen the last week? Any guesses?

Need some LW bodies
Lettieri will be one. No way they let what happened to him keep him from playing in an NHL game this year.

Reactions: Kegs

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Donny has to win GM of the year

Love him or hate him and bitch about some of the picks but the fact is, 40% of the team is made of draft picks, and it’s around 30 30 for trades and free agency. Can you ask for a better breakdown? I would say that’s pretty good.

But he’s got to win not jsut because of the records the team has been braking, or even the trades he made at the deadline - which thus far seem to be stellar - but it’s also the kids he didn’t trade that should really be the cherry on top. Not giving up lorhei or lysell for chychrun was an excellent decision. Lysell has stalled a bit but he’s still excellent, lorhei seems like he’s going to make a similar jump to the NHL that McAvoy did, and Locmelis is climbing.

You’ve got the team, you’ve got the wins, you’ve got the adds, and you’ve got blue chippers that will surprise

I’m a big fan of the Don

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Dom...I just purchased my tickets for the Sunday at home Guelph game April 9th...Section 104 row 11 seat 110!

Will be nice to watch two bruins going head to head.
I got tickets for myself and daughter for the Thursday April 6th game :) ...go STORM!

• Love
Reactions: Blowfish

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
would anyone who has watched this kid play give me a sense of what style of game he plays please and thank you
I am a BC fan. Plays with an edge but honestly not particularly skilled or fast. Can be undisciplined. Sure he can score some goals but I really don't see him ever making it at the NHL level. I was certainly higher on previous BC forwards like McBain, McLaughlin and Nesterenko who just signed with Anaheim.

OldScool

Nov 27, 2007
So now with Kuntar signed the Bruins are at a max of 50 contracts and are unable to sign Mason Lohrei...

OldScool

Nov 27, 2007
Kuntar is 21 so he has to sign a 3 year ELC I believe per the NHL. Maybe he isnt "signed" and they agreed on contract and will sign it in June when he turns 22 which then kicks in a 2 year ELC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad