Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXI- Stay on subject!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I mean... what is wrong with Beecher?

We need to give our system a chance (when deserved)

Beecher is playing well apparently
I think Beecher has a really good chance to start with the Bruins next year along with Lysell. Beecher could be another Kuraly, big, fast and defensively responsible center. The Bruins need those cheap entry level contracts that they provide.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I think Beecher has a really good chance to start with the Bruins next year along with Lysell. Beecher could be another Kuraly, big, fast and defensively responsible center. The Bruins need those cheap entry level contracts that they provide.
Agreed.

Tbh ... from what I have read

Lysell might still be another season away

Merkulov has been playing better/consistent

Lysell has kind of hit a rookie wall. But he is/has been injured - more than ideal. Perhaps his body needs to get much stronger or he needs to learn the smaller NA ice/learn ways to avoid getting hurt.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I'd say let's get him in the A.

He's already dominated at the junior level, so unless he wants to go to the NCAA, he should start playing against men.
Do you mean Europe? He's not eligible for the NCAA.

I have no issue if they want to send him back for his overage year. Same goes for Harrison and Mast. The real problem for me is that they better make sure he is going back to a good situation. With teams only allowed to carry 3 overagers, finding a good landing spot is not easy.

I know Quader has been up to see him once this season as has Langenbrunner. He's got three games left, one against a bad team in Drummondville tonight then back-to-back against a good team in Sherbrooke. Problem is, Victoriaville can't move up or down in the standings so I hope they don't decide to rest him on the weekend when Quader is there.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Do you mean Europe? He's not eligible for the NCAA.

I have no issue if they want to send him back for his overage year. Same goes for Harrison and Mast. The real problem for me is that they better make sure he is going back to a good situation. With teams only allowed to carry 3 overagers, finding a good landing spot is not easy.

I know Quader has been up to see him once this season as has Langenbrunner. He's got three games left, one against a bad team in Drummondville tonight then back-to-back against a good team in Sherbrooke. Problem is, Victoriaville can't move up or down in the standings so I hope they don't decide to rest him on the weekend when Quader is there.

Right the propects need to be in a place that is right for their development.

It would be a huge mistake to send Brunet to Providence, unless they are committed to giving him 18 minutes a night on the ice, and letting him get at leat half the power play time.

Same is true for Mast/Harrison for me. To me there is no value having Harrison go to Providence and play 8 min a night on the 4th line with 2 plumbers.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
Agreed.

Tbh ... from what I have read

Lysell might still be another season away

Merkulov has been playing better/consistent

Lysell has kind of hit a rookie wall. But he is/has been injured - more than ideal. Perhaps his body needs to get much stronger or he needs to learn the smaller NA ice/learn ways to avoid getting hurt.

What position has Merkulov been playing?

Patdud

Sponsor
Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
I mean... what is wrong with Beecher?

We need to give our system a chance (when deserved)

Beecher is playing well apparently
Monty leans heavily on the bottom six centers for Dzone starts and PK time, with bergy turning 38 for next season, that makes their importance even higher. I guess its a question of whether they trust the rookie for that. If Koopanen is resigned hes probably 4 C over Beecher. Let him hone his ogame and be a 3 zone player in the AHL.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
The week so far

DiPietro 31 saves 5-1 win

Brunet 4 shots 4-0 loss

Dyck 27 saves 5-2 win

Tuesday Mast 3 shots +3 6-1 win

Wednesday Harrison beats Poitras 4-1
Poitras 1 assist 7 shots 2nd 🌟
Harrison 1 assist 1 shot

In the Allsvenskan Myrenberg's team leads 2-1
On Monday 2-0 win 1 assist +1