Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 at Canucks 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Plenty of blame to go around on that one. Vrbata didn't get the job done but McCann I think put him in a tough spot as well. Several other chances to get the puck out as well.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Beautiful plays by Edler and Vrbata, Vrbata being soft and can't get the puck out. Edler tries to play goalie.

That's stupid. Rewind the play. Higgins threw a pass to the center of the ice, Vrbata had a guy close on him so he couldn't carry through.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Nice icing Weber. It saddens me that the fanbase actually like players like Weber and Edler.

Edler falls and misses a hit on Eriksson.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
i swear to god bartkowski and weber must be the worst regular defenseman in the NHL. just terrible both of them

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Shocking how intimidated the Bruins look after Dorsett fought their resident goon.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Seemed more like Higgins' fault that Vrbata's.

Because it was. You don't make that pass in pee-wee. Vrbata wasn't aware of the D that closed on him. Could have gotten knocked out.

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
I'm getting so sick of this. Benning and Linden talk, bla bla, and then you see this. Its been 5 mins and what a waste of my saturday night.

I'm going to watch Top chef - that will be much more enjoyable than this.

There was an auction at work for charity and the canucks tickets went for less than 50% of their value. Anyways.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Higgins fault again. Screened the **** out of Markstrom.

Take him off the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad