Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 at Canucks 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
It doesn't matter when your leaders don't show up.

Yeah, being the only players over 25 who look like they give a flying **** is definitely not showing up. Oh, and they're both carrying this team offensively.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
i honestly hope WD keeps his job so we have a chance at matthews. im not even joking you.

i have seen wayy to many nucks games that looked like this over the last 4 years. time for a change, a new core to lead us

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Not even Higgins' brother would defend those first two goals. He put Vrbata and Markstrom in bad situations twice.

But on the other end of the spectrum, if McCann makes the pass on that chance to Higgins and he scores or can get just a face off, that whole second situation is voided.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Hansen is better at defence than half of our D core
I wish I was being sarcastic

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
and to think i almost got tickets for this game, and to drive 8 hours or so for it

im thankful lol

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
Hansen is better at defence than half of our D core
I wish I was being sarcastic

thing is.. its true. i mean literally half of our d is useless and thats not an exaggeration.

how times have changed

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
this is the bruins 3rd game in 4 nights...on the second half of a back to back...with travel.

and we still look completely outmatched. this is our level. we're terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad