Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 at Canucks 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Most important game of the year and we have one of our worst efforts.

Fantastic.

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
Must win game right? So if we lose here they should sell everything that they can move. Or does the next game become a must must win? And must must must win?

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Hamhuis has been done for years and people still defend him.

Same with Higgins, sick of seeing both of them on this team.

Coaching is too blame but the players act so damn lazy minus the Sedins

The Jesus*

I think Hamhuis has been our worst defenseman all season long. Weber has been a nightmare at times, but at least he can move the puck.

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
During the intermission:

Strombou: So uhhh the Canucks aren't doing great, what's going on Elliotte ?
Friedman: I have absolutely no trade news from the Canucks side
Strombou: Whys that ?
Friedman: Benning loves the lineup they have and he is keeping them together. He firmly believes they'll contend.
Strombou: Uhh yeah, soo how about the Maple Leafs ?

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Just checked. The Bruins scored their second at 7:03.

7 minutes into the game. A must win. Against a tired team. The Sedin line had two shifts. In between the first and second shift they sat on the bench for 3:20.

Crazy for a coach called must win. He also matched up Horvat against Bergeron and McCann against Krejci I believe.

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
Hopefully Prust gets in a fight in the 2nd. The team obviously benefited from Dorsett's bout, but they could probably use another.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Of course you can't name more than 2-3 and those aren't the reason we're down 2-0 or are poor this season.

They are great people but they didn't set the tone for this game and we're down 2-0. Still playing with no emotion, playing afraid like always against Boston, the team as a whole didn't get ready for this game and guess who it starts with? Take a guess.

Daniel Sedin is 4th in the NHL in scoring yet the Canucks have lost 18 of 27 games, so you're suggesting that they Canucks are losing because the Sedins aren't physical? they've been setting a tone at being good at ice hockey who cares about dumb buzz words that have no effect on ice hockey. Keep clinging to your garbage narratives and keep blaming the only good players on the team, you don't have a legit argument and you're essentially just making a fool out of yourself

Dorset TouGness real gud!!1!1! sedin soft ReAl BAd!!1!12!!//!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad