Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 at Canucks 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Sedins didn't show up tonight it's that simple. It's also the reason why we didn't win in game 7, you can say secondary scoring all you want but your star players shouldn't get free passes all the damn time. They don't even have to score, just give all your effort every game and tonight they have no effort.

They've never won a cup before and they make 7 million, I'll criticize their hockey all I want. Team didn't show up, the Sedins are the leaders, add 1 and 1 bud.
a pass all the time? wait, what? they're consistently the best two players on the team, how the **** can you be blaming them for anything. the sedins had two shifts when the Bruins made it 2-0 how can you possible ascribe as the reason we're behind, it brain dead.

the sedins have been two of the best players in the NHL this year, the Canucks have been one of the worst teams in the NHL, garbage depth is why, not the 4th and 8th leading scorers in the league smh not even smh, smfh.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
is there really a need to respond to 'why are you even watching' posts?

not every die-hard fan gets the luxury of cheering for the patriots...some fans get saddled with the browns and the lions of the sports world

I was friends at one time with a girl that was a patriots, yankees, Lakers and then sabres fan.(loves Miller) never talked sports around her again

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
I have every damn right to complain, considering the money I've given to this team on tickets for a game and one more upcoming. Along with my time.

Ok, I guess I don't understand. First you say you hate the team and that they're boring and the next post you say they're your favourite and you'll watch because you've spent so much money on them. Kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face.
Send me your tickets :)

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Sedins didn't show up tonight it's that simple. It's also the reason why we didn't win in game 7, you can say secondary scoring all you want but your star players shouldn't get free passes all the damn time. They don't even have to score, just give all your effort every game and tonight they have no effort.

They've never won a cup before and they make 7 million, I'll criticize their hockey all I want. Team didn't show up, the Sedins are the leaders, add 1 and 1 bud.

You are the same kind of idiots that boo Phil Kessel when he returns to Toronto.:shakehead

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
sedins didn't set a tone, the Canucks are playing scared of it!!1!1!1

Hard to set a tone when your coach gives you two shifts in the first 7 minutes.

Best line by a mile on the team one of the best in the league. Two shifts through 7 minutes. 2.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Ok, I guess I don't understand. First you say you hate the team and that they're boring and the next post you say they're your favourite and you'll watch because you've spent so much money on them. Kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face.
Send me your tickets :)

I hate this team because it employs Prust, Dorsett, Sbisa and Miller as well as Benning/WD and company. I am not the only one to ever say this. I'm hardly the only one to ever say this.

You're mistaking me for hating this team, for every year I have been a fan which couldn't be further from the truth. You say I should stop watching and stop everything with this team, yet you would be the very first person to say I'm not a 'fan' once the Canucks are good again. So there is never any winning with you.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Sedins do nothing on the PP and then nothing when Chara isn't on the ice. Leaders invisible, once again.

BC Boy

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
Marchand is such a rat, anyone else catch him trying to put Bartkowski into the bar there?

He's a complete piece of garbage whose only barely redeeming quality is that he's a good hockey player. Everything else about him is stinking trash.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
WD ever goin to try line matching?

He flat out doesn't know how. He's never done it and as he's said he's stubborn and won't change the way he does things. His refusal to adjust to anything is astounding. Any good coach will try new things when things aren't going good. Heck even every bad coach will do it as well. What does that make him?

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
C0050-1.jpg

Takes something special to break this out. This is some sort of special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad